What goes in/on your B.O.B? - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > What goes in/on your B.O.B?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2011, 04:28 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 25 Times on 12 Posts

My pack will sustain me for three day. But I know i would not want to rely on it for long. On the other hand, My jeep is always ready, with a full tank of gas, 10 extra gallons of gas and 12 gallons of water, and all the heavier supplies and extra food/ammo I won't carry.
In the ultimate scenario my jeep is my BOB. It is packed to support one man for two weeks. I can easily make it out of the city and into the hills, provided I have a fair warning. But when it all goes south, you never really know what you are up against until it's falling in on you, so really I think 100% prep is impossible. Having a plan is as good as your gonna get. Good stuff though, nice to see there are some thinkers out there. I like seeing how others prepare, gives me ideas on stuff I may have overlooked

Old 12-22-2011, 04:33 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Woody
My pack will sustain me for three day. But I know i would not want to rely on it for long. On the other hand, My jeep is always ready, with a full tank of gas, 10 extra gallons of gas and 12 gallons of water, and all the heavier supplies and extra food/ammo I won't carry.
In the ultimate scenario my jeep is my BOB. It is packed to support one man for two weeks. I can easily make it out of the city and into the hills, provided I have a fair warning. But when it all goes south, you never really know what you are up against until it's falling in on you, so really I think 100% prep is impossible. Having a plan is as good as your gonna get. Good stuff though, nice to see there are some thinkers out there. I like seeing how others prepare, gives me ideas on stuff I may have overlooked
Thats what im looking for. A little guidence as to things i may be overlooking.

Newest Threads