What to do with the squatters? - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > What to do with the squatters?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2010, 11:42 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

........Baby gators......

Squatters, in a true no-holds-barred SHTF situation, are threatening MY and my family's survival.
If some form of law still exists, they get the chance to be evicted legally. If the situation has gone beyond that - the gators eat hearty......

Old 09-07-2010, 11:56 PM   #22

Liked 40 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BudW View Post
What if they have children? you kill their folks what are you going to do with the kids?
Braised to a light brown add some lemon pepper and your set.

Old 09-08-2010, 03:50 PM   #23

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzscubie View Post
Braised to a light brown add some lemon pepper and your set.
And that right there is why DZ is welcome in my perimeter.

Old 09-16-2010, 02:27 AM   #24

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I think the best situation is to align yourself with a group of like minded friends. Hopefully some people with skills and moral values. There always must be some form of moral and just law. A group has a better chance of getting through a tough time than a single person or single family. Many minds, ideas and opinions are a wonderful thing. A group can hole up and protect itself better than a single man wandering alone. I find the idea of a single man sitting alone on a bit of land in "the middle of nowhere" shooting anyone that happens to walk by a bit frightening. Mentally unstable comes to mind. The man you shoot down like a dog may have friends and family that won't take kindly to your actions. Man has evolved to survive best in a community setting. And survive they will. The single man or family alone won't last long. The thugs and criminals will soon be weeded out of the community and eliminated. Don't think that SHTF situations haven't happened before throughout history? Think again.

Old 09-16-2010, 02:45 AM   #25

Liked 864 Times on 462 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Not read all the other posts.... but, if society gets to the point that they can be call Squatters....

Then you can do whatever you want

Newest Threads