Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > Wanting the fantasy & not wanting to hear probable reality

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2013, 04:22 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Wanting the fantasy & not wanting to hear probable reality

Wanting the fantasy & not wanting to hear probable reality

I have been reading this mans blog for a few years now, and I always get some amount of value from each post. Yes, he would like to sell his books and his trainings, but if you accept that and then set that aside, there is some wisdom available in each post. I am often left with the hollow feeling I get when my fantasy is confronted with probable reality.

http://maxvelocitytactical.blogspot.com/

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-09-2013, 12:39 PM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5276 Times on 2751 Posts
Likes Given: 333

No offense but....Wow, he really likes rambling around with no direction chunking out jargon and buzz words.

I have no idea what his point was as there didn't seem to be a real theme backed up with facts or examples. Very disjointed.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 09-10-2013, 05:20 PM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

No offense taken, It seem clear to me, but one should factor in that I am both dumber than a box of rocks & insane.