Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Survival & Sustenance Living Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f51/)
-   -   the walking dead. on amc (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f51/walking-dead-amc-49168/)

moneymaker17 10-02-2011 09:45 PM

the walking dead. on amc

This is a very good interesting series, lots of action. thrilling and heart pumping..
its on demand(comcast) in the amc section the new season comes out october 16th i believe

who watches it??!!!??

CA357 10-02-2011 09:56 PM

I watch it on occasion. My favorite series is "Justified".

unclebear 10-02-2011 10:13 PM

I'm watching it, I like the show in general very good zombie series,

Seven 10-02-2011 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moneymaker17 (Post 591443)
the new season comes out october 16th i believe

I could be wrong, but iirc they pushed the start of the new season to October 31st.

BenLuby 10-03-2011 12:02 AM

Great series, but the comic is significantly different. If you find a chance to pick them up, the read is very interesting.

moneymaker17 10-03-2011 12:43 AM

i wish when he was in the tank he tryed to start it up and drive it and run them all over but ofcourse its a movie they dont do the fun stuff lol

USEBOTHHANDS 10-03-2011 01:02 AM

when it first came on, DISH had me on a "free" month of specific channels. after 4 episodes, needless to say, i quickly paid for the upgrade..........LOL. have been watching it every since.

the last commercial i saw for the new episodes, were Oct 16th. i could be wrong, but i put it in my phone immediately, so that i would NOT forget.

i am with ya on the tank thing, but as i have posted about this series before...............HOW COME NO FREAKING AUTOMATIC M-16/M4 RIFLES ARE BEING PICKED UP? i mean come on! all the tanks, hummers, helicopters, and sI-Iit, and NO F/A's lying around? B.S.

I LOVE IT!

UrbanNinja 10-03-2011 01:17 AM

Ive been fascinated by zombies for many years (not much to be fascinated by considering they are in fact zombies lol). I have nearly every zombie movie ever made,zombie stickers and magnets on my truck, clothes,books and not to mention multiple zombie tattoos including my entire back inked in a zombie apocalypse of Philadelphia.

I have been waiting years for a series like this, the crappy part is that it has now made zombies a main stream trend. It drives me nuts. I hope it passes like every other trend.

Bigcountry02 10-03-2011 05:09 AM

I went to the AMC home page, still indicating the 16 Oct 2011.

BenLuby 10-03-2011 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UrbanNinja (Post 591638)
Ive been fascinated by zombies for many years (not much to be fascinated by considering they are in fact zombies lol). I have nearly every zombie movie ever made,zombie stickers and magnets on my truck, clothes,books and not to mention multiple zombie tattoos including my entire back inked in a zombie apocalypse of Philadelphia.

I have been waiting years for a series like this, the crappy part is that it has now made zombies a main stream trend. It drives me nuts. I hope it passes like every other trend.

I have a large assortment of zombie movies and comics, and read a lot of the books. Due to my job, no bumper stickers. I have zombie pics and love the zombie targets.
None of my ink is...well...wait a minute, I have two reapers...