Firearm & Gun Forum -

Firearm & Gun Forum - (
-   Survival & Sustenance Living Forum (
-   -   The Waffle House index of SHTF (

orangello 05-31-2013 09:07 PM

The Waffle House index of SHTF

... FEMA -- the agency that responds to disasters -- uses the Waffle House Index to determine how quickly a community can get up and running after a disaster like a hurricane.
from the article

Heck yeah! I love some Waffle House food.

HockaLouis 06-02-2013 05:13 PM

I've done Waffle House twice in my life. The second time was to reinforce I'd come to the right conclusion the first time. I had.

Gatoragn 06-02-2013 05:51 PM

'We're going to Waffle House': Husband and wife go celebrate after he's acquitted for shooting dead her young lover when he found them having sex on the living room floor

HockaLouis 06-02-2013 06:15 PM

I can't wait for the movie. And I'm gonna applaud when Waffle House comes out with an ad using reconciling trailer-trash because, ya know, it's all good and there are alot more families with cheating spouses than there are mixed-marriages, so, it's just gonna be advertising. That's all. You know, doesn't mean anything. I'm going to Waffle House a THIRD time when that ad comes out to support the reality of the situation!

clr8ter 06-16-2013 01:29 PM

That story is one of the more retarded things I've read this week. I take it as a sign that FEMA needs a LOT LESS of our tax dollars.