Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > Urban Survival

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2011, 09:29 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
I miss the Memphis food, but if SHTF, i would much rather be here in BFE Mississippi.
Yep I'll take my chances here too...

Jimmy

Old 08-21-2011, 10:06 PM   #32

Liked 166 Times on 89 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Something else - how close are you to prisons? The staff WILL leave, and without staff inside and out, those in medium and low custody yards WILL get out, rather quickly, too. The prison gangs are already well organized with a defined rank structure, and will quickly fan out to the surrounding neighborhoods to acquire weapons, food and water, and depending on what type of inmate, victims as well. If you have close by prisons, expect a rush of inmates - and please don't tell me how much ammo you have. My complex has 5 units, and one unit alone has 1,400 inmates in it, with nothing between them and the nearest family but two fences with razor wire. There are two state complexes, two county jails, three private prison complexes, and one federal lockup in that town alone.
Just a thought for ya.

Old 08-22-2011, 12:05 AM   #33

awhile back i caught "after armageddon" or whatever on history. i got drunk and laughed my ass off at the feeble attempts of a normal white california suburban family survive after the fact. i first i was ready to take notes, then i found out how it was gonna go down. started pourin me some shots and enjoyed the entertainment. i know it was for people who honestly "what? established order can actually collapse?" but whatever. people are stupid.

If Sam Colt made men equal, then John Moses Browning made some men better than others.

Do not attend a gunfight with a handgun whose caliber does not start with a "4."