Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > Trespassing in a SHTF scenario

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2012, 01:52 PM   #61
AZL
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I sort of favor the way the Foreign Legion marked their positions after an attack....they mounted heads on stakes around the perimeter and stacked bodies. It may be a little grim...but it leaves no room for doubt about "negative consequences". About the only thing the Surrender Monkees ever did right was put the Legion together...because after Napolean, they had to have SOMEONE do their fighting for them.

Surprize me...hose out your mangina, quit whining and actually DO something.

Old 05-04-2012, 09:44 PM   #62
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 19584 Times on 11115 Posts
Likes Given: 49298

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZL View Post
I sort of favor the way the Foreign Legion marked their positions after an attack....they mounted heads on stakes around the perimeter and stacked bodies. It may be a little grim...but it leaves no room for doubt about "negative consequences". About the only thing the Surrender Monkees ever did right was put the Legion together...because after Napolean, they had to have SOMEONE do their fighting for them.
all they really need is someone like you to post pictures like you have and ain't nobody coming any closer!

Old 05-04-2012, 11:05 PM   #63
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 19584 Times on 11115 Posts
Likes Given: 49298

AZL, that's could almost be mistaken for biological warfare material!

Old 05-04-2012, 11:21 PM   #64

Liked 3680 Times on 1756 Posts
Likes Given: 619

I really dislike the French. That being said, their war record is pretty impressive. They were sure overrun in WW2, but no one was prepared for blitzkrieg warfare, plus France had lost like half their war fighting population just a few years earlier from WW1. Their record is better than most world champion boxers. It's like 115-12 or something like that.

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

Old 05-05-2012, 12:12 AM   #65

Liked 293 Times on 221 Posts

Me and the people in my group have went through this scenario to see what the best plan of action would be. This is what we came up with.

Run tight 24hr security. If you are walking down the street we will see you long before you see us. Everyone will be woken up and git into position.

The green laser that appears on your chest should be enuf to stop anybody and make them thank twice before making another move. Most people at this point would just walk away or try to talk.

If someone chooses to try to reason they will be approached by two men with ar15's at the ready, with another 3 still in there position hidden In case they try something and a sniper providing over watch in case they have friends trying to sneak up.

As the 2 men approach the current target will be told to lay down there weapon. If they don't they will be considered a threat and treated as one.

If they do the smart thing and put it down the two men will lower there weapons and explain that they are being watched by others so don't try anything. We will then ask what they won't and find out there situation.

If they need help we will decide if we won't to provide assistance or not. Otherwise we will determine if we won't them to join us or not. If so then they will have the option to join us, if they chose not to the will be allowed to slowly pick up there gun and walk away never to return.

If at anytime the sniper or anyone elts sees something he dose not like he will take the shot at there on will.

Old 05-06-2012, 12:55 PM   #66
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 102 Times on 62 Posts
Likes Given: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
See I'm thinking about myself for this example. I would be a great asset in this situation, but what if I went a mile down the road to my neighbors house and they shot me thinking I was a threat? Bad for me AND them, because I really could've helped if they just talked to me. So I'm thinking the same applies to others. What if you just up and shoot a guy looking for say, ammunition, and he ends up being a doctor, or someone with something you could've used, never know. City people are generally worthless and probably don't have much to offer, but out in the country, most people are going to have valuable skills and resources.
My opinion on this is that if things got that dire, you can't really afford to trust strangers enough to get that close. How do you know he is really a doctor? Or that he won't kill you while you are asleep so he can take your food and feed his kids? Or backstab you in a week when his buddies show up? He could even be some sort of scout. Not to be too pessimistic, but the world would be a very different place...

Old 05-06-2012, 02:02 PM   #67

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Whilst calling them cheese-eating surrender monkees may, indeed, be very funny please remember that the French are our allies. No, really. They are.

If they weren't The President would be whispering to them that he'll have more flexibility to disarm us AFTER the election...