Trespassing in a SHTF scenario - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > Trespassing in a SHTF scenario

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2012, 12:02 AM   #21
AZL
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

The salient point here, and I believe I have made it before...in all reality...I don't care about YOU, YOUR needs, YOUR wants, or YOUR desires to the extent that it negatively affects the ability of MY family to survive. I don't have a "friend" whom I would place a higher value on their life as compared to that of my wife or daughter. I have "friends" I have known literally for 40 years, and in a real SHTF situation, they are some of the last people on the planet I would want surrounding me because I KNOW them and their abilities, and more impportantly, their INABILITIES.

I will be much more likely to place some small measure of faith in the immediate neighbors with whom I have fostored relationships, mainly based on proximity. Several familes here are mormon, and they KNOW about food storage and preparation, and I have used them and their knowledge to add to my own.

"I will just come to YOUR house".... Um...yeah...no. No you won't. If you are too much of a turd maggot not to have decided against the 60" flat screen, and spent that money on six or more months worth of food...then piss off. I don't want or need you, or the anchor chain you will place around my familiy's neck.

Now, in all honesty...I would take in a younger woman or two. Let's face it...if something were to happen to my wife, I'd definitely want some young attractive vagina owner around. It's just common sense. I'd get grumpy without any available nooky. Women, in that situation, will have to get in touch with their pre-historic roots and understand that the vagina IS a meal ticket, and you will find they will SOON fall back on prehistoric programming, and lose just about all of their ERA lefty political leanings, and get with the program. Women still seek men who can protect, and feed them, in the same manner that men (who aren't total losers and take whatever fat chick they can get) will choose a younger, atttractive woman who appears to be able to carry their DNA. I suppose the ideal would be a supermodel with an oral fetish, and who feels a need to keep the pie hole shut most of the time, but I digress.

Then again...most of this is all EOTW fantasy novel stuff. if it gets that bad, we'll all be speaking mandarin or some other chinese dialect in a few years when they come over after kicking the **** out of Europe...provided the remaining US Gov hasn't nuked the rest of the planet to "save" it for democracy.

I honestly believe that any SHTF will be short to moderate duration riot and social upheaval bull****e anyway. Wait to see what happens with Zimmerman, and Trayvon and see if Brothah Al, and Brothah Jesse get their wet dream riots. It will make Atlanta, Miami, and probably Los Angeles after Brothah Rodney look like a day as Disney Land. The cities will be affected, and to a lesser extent the 'burbs...but us country folk, living in smaller country towns...well..."We won't cotton much to strangers".

Surprize me...hose out your mangina, quit whining and actually DO something.

Old 05-02-2012, 12:20 AM   #22

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZL
The salient point here, and I believe I have made it before...in all reality...I don't care about YOU, YOUR needs, YOUR wants, or YOUR desires to the extent that it negatively affects the ability of MY family to survive. I don't have a "friend" whom I would place a higher value on their life as compared to that of my wife or daughter. I have "friends" I have known literally for 40 years, and in a real SHTF situation, they are some of the last people on the planet I would want surrounding me because I KNOW them and their abilities, and more impportantly, their INABILITIES.

I will be much more likely to place some small measure of faith in the immediate neighbors with whom I have fostored relationships, mainly based on proximity. Several familes here are mormon, and they KNOW about food storage and preparation, and I have used them and their knowledge to add to my own.

"I will just come to YOUR house".... Um...yeah...no. No you won't. If you are too much of a turd maggot not to have decided against the 60" flat screen, and spent that money on six or more months worth of food...then piss off. I don't want or need you, or the anchor chain you will place around my familiy's neck.

Now, in all honesty...I would take in a younger woman or two. Let's face it...if something were to happen to my wife, I'd definitely want some young attractive vagina owner around. It's just common sense. I'd get grumpy without any available nooky. Women, in that situation, will have to get in touch with their pre-historic roots and understand that the vagina IS a meal ticket, and you will find they will SOON fall back on prehistoric programming, and lose just about all of their ERA lefty political leanings, and get with the program. Women still seek men who can protect, and feed them, in the same manner that men (who aren't total losers and take whatever fat chick they can get) will choose a younger, atttractive woman who appears to be able to carry their DNA. I suppose the ideal would be a supermodel with an oral fetish, and who feels a need to keep the pie hole shut most of the time, but I digress.

Then again...most of this is all EOTW fantasy novel stuff. if it gets that bad, we'll all be speaking mandarin or some other chinese dialect in a few years when they come over after kicking the **** out of Europe...provided the remaining US Gov hasn't nuked the rest of the planet to "save" it for democracy.

I honestly believe that any SHTF will be short to moderate duration riot and social upheaval bull****e anyway. Wait to see what happens with Zimmerman, and Trayvon and see if Brothah Al, and Brothah Jesse get their wet dream riots. It will make Atlanta, Miami, and probably Los Angeles after Brothah Rodney look like a day as Disney Land. The cities will be affected, and to a lesser extent the 'burbs...but us country folk, living in smaller country towns...well..."We won't cotton much to strangers".
I was wondering where you have been lately. Thanks for putting the finish coat on the shtf your a looter thread. You have teed the ball high for some of our lovely ladies with your comments about the fairer gender. Good to hear from you AZL.

NEVER FORGET

Old 05-02-2012, 12:34 AM   #23
AZL

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
I was wondering where you have been lately. Thanks for putting the finish coat on the shtf your a looter thread. You have teed the ball high for some of our lovely ladies with your comments about the fairer gender. Good to hear from you AZL.
Well...you know me...I never let sensitivity or politial correctness cloud my judgement or thinking.

It has been proven time and time again throughout history. From Troy to the Civil War and every battle since...women in conquered lands tend to gravitate toward the conquerors for safety for themselves and their children. I can't believe that would change in the 40 years since Viet Nam, or the 70 years since my Great Grandfathers fought in Europe to free the frogs.

I am NOT indicting women...in fact, that they will do what is necessary to survive and protect and feed their children is admiral. But there you have it. Forensic Anthropology in action.

I am done with my semester at school (you may recall, since I retired, I have started law school)...so, I have been busier than a puppy with two peckers.

Still...if I have to pick a post SHTF woman...she's going to be younger, and NOT a fat chick. I will still adhere to my standards!

Old 05-02-2012, 02:38 AM   #24

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Ooo, models!?

Old 05-02-2012, 03:17 AM   #25
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21994 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

in a situation like this, if you weren't a friend and a benefit of some sort before, then IMO, i'm not taking a chance to find out afterwards. very doubtful a person will get to the point of rummaging the kitchen stage on my place. and walking up waving a white flag? good aiming reference point!

other than some very close family members, and some very close friends, pretty much anyone else is a trespasser and a target of opportunity if failling to heed the "No Trespassing" signs on my place.

Old 05-02-2012, 03:29 AM   #26

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Dick Marcinko: proper prior planning prevents piss poor performance.

You know that saying, "shoot first, ask questions later"?

SHTF, come on my property without my knowing you, visibly armed, expect to die with no questions asked, before or after.

Not visibly armed, hands raised, women and kids in tow, you'll be asked to move on alive, but you damn sure ain't sticking around unless you have a DAMN valuable skill set that I desperately need. Chances are, you probably don't.

Old 05-02-2012, 03:38 AM   #27
AZL

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis View Post
Ooo, models!?
Probably not...they don't strike me as universally bright. You don't want to breed good looking idiots. There seem to be enough of those around.

Old 05-02-2012, 03:49 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis View Post
Ooo, models!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZL View Post
Probably not...they don't strike me as universally bright. You don't want to breed good looking idiots. There seem to be enough of those around.
personally models to me are way too thin and not really as good looking as they seem to think they are. beings as thin as they are, doubtful they would make it through childbirth!

Old 05-02-2012, 03:55 AM   #29
AZL

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
personally models to me are way too thin and not really as good looking as they seem to think they are. beings as thin as they are, doubtful they would make it through childbirth!
I've had a vasectomy...so, I really am unaffected one way or another...as far as making more babies. BUT...having said that...yeah...I am a leg man, and those spindly chicken legs don't do a thing for me. I'd sure pick them over the tree stumps on some heifer who can't push her fat ass away from a buffet table or a Krispy Kreme box.

Which brings me to: Why in the name of hell do these buffalo gals with big fat, nasty, veiny legs seem to have them tatted up, and "rose chains" tatted on their big fat cankles to call attention to their fat nasty legs anyway? They need to stop that ****!

I prefer the Sandra Bullock type anyway.

Old 05-02-2012, 04:16 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZL View Post
I've had a vasectomy...so, I really am unaffected one way or another...as far as making more babies. BUT...having said that...yeah...I am a leg man, and those spindly chicken legs don't do a thing for me. I'd sure pick them over the tree stumps on some heifer who can't push her fat ass away from a buffet table or a Krispy Kreme box.

Which brings me to: Why in the name of hell do these buffalo gals with big fat, nasty, veiny legs seem to have them tatted up, and "rose chains" tatted on their big fat cankles to call attention to their fat nasty legs anyway? They need to stop that ****!

I prefer the Sandra Bullock type anyway.
well me too. but i still like to go through the motions every once in a while. i like my women with a little meat on their bones, but not fat by any means.