Training Warriors For EOTW? Really? I mean...REALLY? - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum >

Training Warriors For EOTW? Really? I mean...REALLY?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2012, 07:00 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Well, I've been listening to all the gobbley-goo from both sides and can't understand what either side is trying to do here.

No one has been very positive about anything. Other than slamming one another as throughly as you can.

ALZ, your rants are totally useless. They serve nothing except your distain with overweight people, or you supposed discription anyway. Or your total loathing of other members. Or your obvisious ignorance of what is going on in the world.

Hocus-Pocus, your loathing of the LEO community makes you suspect to your intentions. Haven't seen squat from you that shows in any way shape or form something to do with this forum.

Your both an embrassment to this forum. Used to be peaceful around here with people trying to share knowledge and learn from others.

I hope the MODS put an end to you twos pissing contest. Your mothers would beat both of yours asses for acting the way you have.

Clean it up or hit the road.

Please mods do something.

Jimmy

Hope for better, prepared for worst...

Old 05-16-2012, 07:00 PM   #22
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZL View Post
Still….whatever happens in that scenario, you better damned well better be able to justify everything you did.
Note to self, body disposal will remain a priority.

Old 05-16-2012, 07:45 PM   #23
fmj

Liked 754 Times on 438 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
Well, I've been listening to all the gobbley-goo from both sides and can't understand what either side is trying to do here.

No one has been very positive about anything. Other than slamming one another as throughly as you can.

ALZ, your rants are totally useless. They serve nothing except your distain with overweight people, or you supposed discription anyway. Or your total loathing of other members. Or your obvisious ignorance of what is going on in the world.

Hocus-Pocus, your loathing of the LEO community makes you suspect to your intentions. Haven't seen squat from you that shows in any way shape or form something to do with this forum.

Your both an embrassment to this forum. Used to be peaceful around here with people trying to share knowledge and learn from others.

I hope the MODS put an end to you twos pissing contest. Your mothers would beat both of yours asses for acting the way you have.

Jimmy
Actually, i find it entertaining. (if decidedly sophmoric)

If its not in this thread, then it will be in another. There is always one!

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 05-16-2012, 08:04 PM   #24

Liked 10 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 32

Quote:
~snip~ No one has been very positive about anything. Other than slamming one another as throughly as you can.
Agree Jimmy, there has been slamming, but actually your post is pretty much on the negative side, about the negative sides.......I agree and disagree.....

Quote:
~snip~ ALZ, your rants are totally useless. They serve nothing except your distain with overweight people, or you supposed discription anyway. Or your total loathing of other members. Or your obvisious ignorance of what is going on in the world.
Jimmy, I disagree.....I think AZL, OP thread does have a positive value by pointing out some negative aspects of various type discussions and contributors. For this one we disagree....

Quote:
~snip~ Hocus-Pocus, your loathing of the LEO community makes you suspect to your intentions. Haven't seen squat from you that shows in any way shape or form something to do with this forum.
I agree......

Quote:
~snip~ I hope the MODS put an end to you twos pissing contest. Your mothers would beat both of yours asses for acting the way you have.

Jimmy
....well, it's actually AZL's thread, and neither, or all, of us are forced to participate.....but like everyone else you have a right to click on that little red triangle and report directly to the moderators your request.
So....I somewhat disagree......I think if we all tone down any personal reference and focus on the agrees and disagrees, it can be a good thread and I think it serves all the members with some valuable information as well as a thread they can vent.......on both sides......although I personally don't see it as a 2 or multi sided rant......just reality!!

Old 05-16-2012, 10:39 PM   #25

Liked 143 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 767

what does EOTW stand for?

very good read...pass the popcorn!!!!

Last edited by m72law; 05-16-2012 at 10:48 PM.

Old 05-16-2012, 10:51 PM   #26
mcb

Liked 71 Times on 52 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by m72law

End of the world.

Old 05-16-2012, 11:00 PM   #27

Liked 2414 Times on 1504 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by m72law

It needs butter...

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 05-16-2012, 11:04 PM   #28

Liked 143 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 767

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcb View Post
End of the world.
OH...yep its coming 12/21/12...

I have plenty cans of potted meat,duct tape & a few blowup dolls.I'm ready!!

Old 05-16-2012, 11:10 PM   #29
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

If armchair tacticool lardassian warriors upset AZL, and he thinks those prepping for global SHTF/EOTW are idiots that's cool. I don't have much respect for them, either.

Minor changes can have major positive impacts on one's life. Growing food and establishing a permaculture garden, hunting, fishing, having a store of supplies of all kinds, being able to purify water, etc. lets you save money and eat better even if nothing ever goes wrong.

But one day, something WILL go wrong, even if it only happens to you or your family. It doesn't have to be an EOTW scenario, but it can be a SHTF situation for you personally. Loss of a loved one, loss of a job, unexpected expenses, severe weather, etc. or some similar problem will hit just about all of us at one time or another. Having stores of necessary items helps in those times.

As for training...I would rather have some than none. Going to a tactical carbine shoot doesn't mean I'm up there with the cream of the SPECOPS folks nor am I under the false impression that it does. But I will learn more having done it than someone who has never done it and who has no training. And it's a heck of a lot of fun and therapeutic.

As for the personal insults: AZL and HL, knock it off. Fair warning.

Last edited by bkt; 05-16-2012 at 11:14 PM.

Old 05-16-2012, 11:53 PM   #30

Liked 1040 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 16

I agree that the self proclaimed "Tactical training professionals" do make me chuckle and shake my head, but when the sh!t actually hits the fan their TRUE training "or lack there of" will be what comes through being their downfall. Talking about accolades and actually having them are two different things.The group that concerns me are the ones that form their "own" self recruited government,that go around thinking that they can tax people for their resources and strong arm everyone to get what they want. Thats the ones that are going to be in my POA