Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > Is there anything I am missing??????

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2008, 01:20 PM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 12 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 54

JD the cruiser is comming along great. I took it on a 240 mile round trip run and it had no issues, so I guess it is up and running for good. On another note, I was able to finally get my LaRure free float on, the dang front sight post pins on my Stag were in backwards! Oh well, live and learn.
Take care all, and have a good holiday(whatever that is for you).

SGT U.S. Army Special Operations Command, Ft. Bragg, NC (2002-2006)
Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran (2004)

"Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is the well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Old 01-16-2009, 07:18 PM   #22

Default Suppressors

I see some nice hardware there, but lots of noise comes barking out of those puppies. I know its a little paperwork, and some waiting, but a .223 suppressor, a 45 suppressor and a 308 suppressor, would be nice additions!!!! You could use them on most of your guns, and they can be interchanged with other guns, and calibers. I've got one completed, just sitting at the shop waiting on my "tax stamp"......... Bastards (ATF) just love a reason to make it hard on you!!!! But don't let that discourage you, that's what they want!!!!

Old 01-27-2009, 12:52 PM   #23
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

XM, I having toying with the idea of getting suppressors for a while, but have just never done anything about it. I would like to get one for the 5.56, but right now money has gtten tight, and it will have to wait for a while. I hope I can pull it off before they wind up on some kind of ban.
Thanks for the input

"Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is the well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Old 01-27-2009, 07:13 PM   #24

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

If you need some hard to find parts for a Land Cruiser let me know, In Venezuela the Toyota parts are easily to find because in here Toyota rules (We the Jeepers always fight with the Cruisers... in a good way)... What Cruiser do you have? FJ40? FJ62? FJ80?
Regards.-

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 01-29-2009, 01:13 PM   #25
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Asmel, I have a 1991 FJ80. Gotta love it, 217,000 miles and it with the original motor and transmission. Everything works on it, but the power steering leaks bad. Thanks for the heads up, and if I need anything I will let you know.

Old 01-29-2009, 01:14 PM   #26
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Here is a pic

101_1274small2.jpg  

Old 01-29-2009, 01:54 PM   #27

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Cool a FJ80... the best of all cruisers, I hope that have part time 4wd, the best system. In here Toyota still making FJ80's along with FJ70 and FJ90, that's why I know that if you need some part I can find it esasily.
Regards.-

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 02-01-2009, 08:54 PM   #28

Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts

I don't see a SAW in there. You could use a FN M3M/GAU-21. Also, you could mount a FN PODS to the top of your cruiser.

Really though, your collection is pretty nice, but you need more handguns. Mine will be similar to that soon, but I'm having the funds problem too.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Old 02-03-2009, 12:21 AM   #29

Default Get'em while you can!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by truevil1313 View Post
XM, I having toying with the idea of getting suppressors for a while, but have just never done anything about it. I would like to get one for the 5.56, but right now money has gtten tight, and it will have to wait for a while. I hope I can pull it off before they wind up on some kind of ban.
Thanks for the input
Yea... I know what you mean about money being tight!! I had to sell a .40 Sig 229 and collect money off my truck getting hit to pay for mine..... Just a small nick on the bumper, but they gave me a little over 400 for it... I'd rather the suppressor than the nick out of the bumper!!!

I figured It would take those bastards longer to ban a Sig 229 than it would suppressors. So I opted to grab it while I could, and if I want another sig I can get it later. Although I prefer my Para Carry .45 LDA over all else off the shelf at the moment, theres always room for more!!!.

I'd just urge you to get'em while you can........