Telling Freindlys From Not-So-Freindlys If SHTF? - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum >

Telling Freindlys From Not-So-Freindlys If SHTF?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2011, 02:41 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by knfxda View Post
Wasn't flaming at all. Maybe I just read too much into the "to use other people as "resupply depots"" statement. I read that to mean to go after other people that were bugged-in.

Preying on the predators was not what I was talking about. That's just good practice!
10-4. Nope....my plan is to bug in for the longest term possible. I may not poke my head out for a long, long, long time.

Old 08-19-2011, 02:48 AM   #32

Liked 3 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcprofessional View Post
dont sweat it law man. once you mention that you will do what you have to do to survive, your automatically labeled. i understand exactly what you mean. i have a wife and 2 year old that i would watch the entire world burn rather than have them go a day without water or food. you cant explain your feelings to those that hold on to the notion that theres always another way.

if the time comes that its really that aweful out in the world, there will be no more morals. why the hell should i hold on to them.
There IS always another way...I think Captain Kirk said that. But it doesn't mean it's going to be hugging it out...it just may be slugging it out.

Be safe, and thanks for serving Marine!

Old 08-19-2011, 02:54 AM   #33

Liked 61 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 15

The "Bush Wacker" has the odds on his side. You become the prey. He picks the time and place. He will choose his escape route ahead of time. In the Western high country the night winds conceal almost all movement. The attack will be fast and unexpected. The choice of a camp sight and watching the area you are hunting is about all you can really do. Always be careful allowing strangers in your camp. That nice hunter you offer a cup of coffee may come back and kill you. In almost all camp invasions it was found that the killer had been invited into the victims camp before the attack.

Old 08-19-2011, 03:08 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaLawman View Post
There IS always another way...I think Captain Kirk said that. But it doesn't mean it's going to be hugging it out...it just may be slugging it out.
yea i know but you said it, its not going to be holding hands and kissing.

Quote:
Be safe, and thanks for serving Marine!
i really need to change my user name.

Do not attend a gunfight with a handgun whose caliber does not start with a "4."

Old 08-20-2011, 01:42 PM   #35

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcprofessional View Post
if the time comes that its really that aweful out in the world, there will be no more morals. why the hell should i hold on to them.
I suspect morals will get alot of folks killed off in those times.