Swine Flu == Zombie Outbreak - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum >

Swine Flu == Zombie Outbreak

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2009, 12:49 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Since I don't give a sh1t about anything the media gets all hyped about, I've been a little unedumacated with swine flu. So I did some research this morning. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is no deadlier than the regular flu to a single human, it just spreads faster and easier??

Fun Factoid: 200,000 of us end up in the hospital every year from the REGULAR FLU, and around 36,000 people die from the REGULAR FLU!

FYI, I enjoyed every bite of my pork chops last night. I'm now edumacated and know that you can't get it from eating pork, but I didn't last night.

I'm not worried about me getting it because I'm barely affected by the normal flu. In fact, I'd like it just so I could buy a shirt that says "I survived the Swine Flu Pandemic 2009". I am worried for my little one though. Shes only a year and half.

And +1 on the world needs a good pandemic. Its getting crowded.

Old 05-11-2009, 02:30 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnthmn2004 View Post
I think we are all ready for some zombies.

Speaking of which, I'm starting with everyone who has ever owned a Prius. I'm positive they give people an IQ test and they need to score below the level of "Borderline Deficiency" in order to buy the damned thing.

I was watching a rerun of Top Gear last night. They did an "endurance" race of a BMW M3 against a Toyota Prius. The Prius was always kept in first going as fast as it could and all the M3 had to do was keep up. Well, the M3 got 20mpg or something and the Prius got 17mpg. So I guess the only way people can utilize "super gas saving technology" is by driving like a 94 year old woman whos peeking between the steering wheel and the dashboard.

When the zombies flood the earth, I'm treating every Prius the same as a zombie and filling it full of holes.
Amen, brother.

Old 05-11-2009, 04:14 AM   #23

I tell you our government is behind this, 1st the Aids virus to eliminate the gay community, 2nd they spread the Aids virus into projects affecting african americans, 3rd swine flu to eliminate the mexicans. It would of been canada but no one goes up there for spring break. FYI if I dont post anything for 3 days the O Bomb administration has gotten to me and I'll need you guys to rebel and rescue me. They'll probably take me to Area 23 where they interrogate and torture civilians......i hope they have cable.

Old 05-11-2009, 05:05 AM   #24

I wish to start Z.I.P.P.E.R.--Zombie Immobilization Preparedness Project and Economic Reconstruction--which will be a new military branch with head offices in every state as well as sub-compounds in all major cities. I will be heading a part of it called Survivor Welfare and Internal Networking Education office, or S.W.I.N.E.

Old 05-12-2009, 12:22 AM   #25

Liked 1443 Times on 812 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey-you-guys View Post
I wish to start Z.I.P.P.E.R.--Zombie Immobilization Preparedness Project and Economic Reconstruction--which will be a new military branch with head offices in every state as well as sub-compounds in all major cities. I will be heading a part of it called Survivor Welfare and Internal Networking Education office, or S.W.I.N.E.
You may be on to something!

I think we could get a billion or two from barry with a name that has Welfare in it!!

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 05-12-2009, 02:55 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by canebrake View Post
You may be on to something!

I think we could get a billion or two from barry with a name that has Welfare in it!!
You got that right, but Barry would propose that we love the zombies and accept them for their flaws.

Old 05-12-2009, 03:07 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey-you-guys View Post
I call shot gun.....and a 9mm

Old 05-12-2009, 04:22 PM   #28

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Kusanagi View Post
Pfff...

Give me twenty cases of beer, food, three battle rifles, seven sniper rifles, three LMGs, seven RPGs, three SMGs, seven pistols, a stockpile of ammo, and I should be just fine.
Good luck getting your hands on the ammo brother!

ΜΟΛ'ΩΝ ΛΑΒ'Ε

Considering the fact that the victim is the first one at the scene of a violent crime, I believe all law abiding citizens should be armed.

"Fast is fine, Accurate is final." - Wyatt Earp

Last edited by chopkick; 05-12-2009 at 04:28 PM.

Old 05-12-2009, 04:48 PM   #29
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 702 Times on 388 Posts
Likes Given: 729

I really liked 28 Days Later. It's up there as one of my favorite movies and I'm a real critic. I know some people hate this movie and I just don't understand why. The plot was believable and conceptual well done and the acting as well as the dialogue was well done.

Would be nuts if something like rabies mutated into a similar virus like that.

Old 05-13-2009, 05:21 AM   #30

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by notdku View Post
I really liked 28 Days Later. It's up there as one of my favorite movies and I'm a real critic. I know some people hate this movie and I just don't understand why. The plot was believable and conceptual well done and the acting as well as the dialogue was well done.

Would be nuts if something like rabies mutated into a similar virus like that.
I really enjoyed the movie also. I'm not so sure about the exact creation of the virus, but its a great concept.

In the movie Quarantine, the mad cult member transformed rabies into a different virus which had the same effect as the rage virus in 28 Days Later. Thats why I didn't really like it. It was too similar.