Swine Flu == Zombie Outbreak - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum >

Swine Flu == Zombie Outbreak

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2009, 04:33 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I myself, am wondering if some of the conservative talk radio host are correct in wondering where are all the main stream news media video clips of the funerals in Mexico of the dead (from this swine flu) are. Also, how come we are not hearing about deaths here? Could this have anything to do with nationalization of our health care system? Remember several people like Hilary Clinton and Romidon Manual saying to never let a good crissis go to waist...
"However [political parties] may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion."
- GEORGE WASHINGTON (from his Farewell Address, 1796) .

Old 04-29-2009, 04:35 AM   #12

sorry about the squirrel, I didn't get the memo about the puppy theme!!!
"However [political parties] may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion."
- GEORGE WASHINGTON (from his Farewell Address, 1796) .

Old 04-29-2009, 11:28 AM   #13

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

Picture of 23 month old just hours before is untimley death do to Swine flu.
funny-pictures-cats-captions.jpg

Last edited by cpttango30; 04-29-2009 at 11:38 AM.

Old 04-29-2009, 11:35 AM   #14

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckMc1 View Post
I myself, am wondering if some of the conservative talk radio host are correct in wondering where are all the main stream news media video clips of the funerals in Mexico of the dead (from this swine flu) are. Also, how come we are not hearing about deaths here? Could this have anything to do with nationalization of our health care system? Remember several people like Hilary Clinton and Romidon Manual saying to never let a good crissis go to waist...
Quote:
myself, am wondering if some of the conservative talk radio host are correct in wondering where are all the main stream news media video clips of the funerals in Mexico of the dead (from this swine flu) are.
No one cares and Mexico I bet is not burying them they are cooking them for tacos.

I think it has everything to do with our health care system.

People are not dying here because we have the best health care system in the world. Mexico is a third world country weather you want to believe it or not. We are not dying because we have proper hygiene bathing every day washing after using the restroom, and having just over all better living conditions.

We have one death now a 23 month old baby. This is who going to die very old or very young or people with a compromised immune system.

On a side note how the hell can our government track the swine flu back to one kids that started it all but they can not keep then wet back mfers out of the country.

Old 04-29-2009, 11:53 AM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 73 Times on 47 Posts
Likes Given: 16

While there are a few cases of a Flu Virus out there strained as Swine Flu... Our wonderful news media is totally out of control. If you listen to these MORONS we are all doomed by this virus.

Here in the D/FW Metroplex, we have TEN MILLION people, and only 3 "POSSIBLE" cases of Swine Flu. So what does the media do??? Hype it up to the extent that several schools CLOSE out of fear. GIVE ME A FREAKIN' BREAK!!! Enough of this crap already!

More people will DIE in car accidents today than this virus will kill. More people will DIE from domestic violence today than this virus. More poeple will DIE from drunk drivers today, than this virus...

So, WTF??? STOP the INSANITY!

Last edited by Mark F; 04-29-2009 at 12:01 PM.

Old 04-29-2009, 09:46 PM   #16

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

BBC NEWS | Americas | WHO raises pandemic alert level

Should we close the borders to Mexico because of the swine flu?

No.

We should just CLOSE THE BORDERS. PERIOD.

And the baby that died in the US wasn't a US citizen. It was a Mexican citizen visiting relatives in Texas. So, US 0, Mexico....?????

Old 04-29-2009, 11:15 PM   #17

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3486 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Picture of 23 month old just hours before is untimley death do to Swine flu.
Attachment 2713
That's effing classic. Plus 1 on that chuckle-fest...

JD

Old 04-30-2009, 12:33 AM   #18

Liked 1443 Times on 812 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckMc1 View Post
sorry about the squirrel, I didn't get the memo about the puppy theme!!!
It's not puppy them week, it's pet week.

But then if the squirrel is your pet, you're good to go! Swine Flu == Zombie Outbreak - Survival & Sustenance Living Forum

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 04-30-2009, 12:54 AM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

What America and the rest of the world need is a good pandemic.

The first and second world nations are getting fatter and lazier and are perfectly happy eating their way into societal and economic collapse at their own hand.

The third world nations just need their numbers knocked down by 2 or 3 decimal places.

Vote freedom, join the Libertarian Party.

Old 04-30-2009, 02:15 AM   #20

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Speaking of a pandemic, try this game out. Its pretty cool after you get into it a little. The goal is to create a disease to wipe out the planets population. How fun is that?!

Wow, I told you about the game but never posted a link to it?? http://www.crazymonkeygames.com/Pandemic-2.html

Last edited by dnthmn2004; 04-30-2009 at 12:37 PM.