Stun Batons?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > Stun Batons?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2007, 05:02 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Stun Batons?

Im considering a stun baton for the home. How much voltage is necessary to be effective?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-12-2007, 08:32 PM   #2

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default Stun Batons?

Hello all

RON L here = SERESURPLUS

I've had a Bit of time using the hand held shockers, as well as a few different vessions of "Tazer", but the Baton, I can Only tell you what I saw at a gun show? Thier was this young Lady that used to come to the Virginia Beach Gun show in the 80's she always wore a Camofladge Bikini and filled it out wel! As myself and a few others were older, married guys, the Promoter of the show put her by as as she felt we were "Safer" than a lot of the suingle guys to bew set up by? Thats a Joke of it's own, but One show I remember, a few "Biker" types came up to her set of tables of Shock mitem , pepper spray and the like! The Biggest, Silly Guy there, had some disparaging remark of how those don't work on him, how he Gargles Pepper spay and what he's like to do to her and a few other bad remarks, a few of us were gonna ask them to leave or Move along, she simply picked up the largest Baton she had on the table, I mean this thing was the size the lenglth of a MAG Lite Flashlight, she simply touched it to his chest and his knee's buckled, his "Pals" had to drag him off, with his legs dragging under him? LOL All the way he kept Mutterinmg, "I think she likes me"? Man, was that a hoot to watch?

Old 01-27-2008, 09:50 PM   #3

They range from 300k to 800k volts. Any of them will pack a serious punch.