SHTF: War with Iran - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > SHTF: War with Iran

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2008, 10:52 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

John Bolton was the best thing to happen for this country as far as his representation in the UN. He kept all the Euro-trash in line and didn't compromise this countries values or freedoms in favor of "Globalization" - He was outspoken and patriotic, that's why the Dems hated him!

Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Old 06-27-2008, 11:43 PM   #12

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL357Mag View Post
John Bolton was the best thing to happen for this country as far as his representation in the UN. He kept all the Euro-trash in line and didn't compromise this countries values or freedoms in favor of "Globalization" - He was outspoken and patriotic, that's why the Dems hated him!
I won't dispute his past, it would appear from what I have heard, and read, he did a good job, at times, and has been prone to definitely "stepping in it" from a political stand point. That said, he has been a lawyer, in the US, for the past couple of years. How could be POSSIBLY have intel that Israel will attack the Iranians between the time November and the Inauguration rolls around?!

And - If he has such a hot source, what the hell is he doing speaking about it in public. If I was his source, I would personally clip him - 'Stache or not...

I am all for everyone who wants to support the same values that we all seem to share, but C'mon - this is not a guy who is even practicing intelligence gathering or living in the country he is claiming to "know" the advance tactics of....

C'mon guys - I know he contributes to the NRA and other pro gun think tanks, but don't come out and make a public statement like this as a scare tactic without having some proof. He, nor you, I or Zeeva, the hottie from the NCIS, has ANY idea WHAT Israel might do if they feel threatened.

If it's one thing that Israel has proven over the years, it's that they definitely will react at a moments notice and there is no way to predict how. Anybody here remember Entebbe?

JD

Last edited by Dillinger; 06-28-2008 at 03:00 AM.

Old 06-28-2008, 12:05 AM   #13

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

I think it is strictly his opinion - but I also heard the same prediction on the news last week. I do not doubt that it could happen in the time frame mentioned. Israel has been very tolerant of it's hostile neighbors. They have been on the receiving end of rocket attacks for many years now. Last week Iran restated their threat of obliterating Israel and maybe the Israeli's are getting tired of the rhetoric. They probably also fear an Obama presidency which would not be as astrong an ally as has been the Bush and prior adminnistrations. The rest of the world doesn't seem to be too interested in stopping Iran. If they feel they have nothing to lose and they are being cornered, than yes, I believe they would initiate a first strike on Iran. They did it before and they can certainly do it again.

Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"