SHTF: Save Ammo, Still Eat - Page 8
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > SHTF: Save Ammo, Still Eat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2009, 10:02 PM   #71
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 75 Times on 53 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default I dident get past the first page!

The wacking a critter caught in a live trap is what its about, fresh meat
in a survival situation your gonna do some changeing yourself, do things you'd once been aprehensive of doing, all our preconceived notions is all baggage that will be holding you back from being successiful.
being squeamish wacking a coon is one them things a fella will get over remember its your survival after all.

Old 04-29-2009, 01:34 AM   #72
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex in OTZ View Post
The wacking a critter caught in a live trap is what its about, fresh meat
in a survival situation your gonna do some changeing yourself, do things you'd once been aprehensive of doing, all our preconceived notions is all baggage that will be holding you back from being successiful.
being squeamish wacking a coon is one them things a fella will get over remember its your survival after all.
Hunger is a powerfull motivater,I've never been hunting or trapping but I'm going to learn now when the need is not urgent instead of flying by the seat of my pants on a SHTF situation!

Tact;The ability to tell a man to go to he11 and make him feel happy to be on his way.