Should you prepare for the worst? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > Should you prepare for the worst?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2011, 02:03 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 717 Times on 463 Posts
Likes Given: 228

To all the younger members on here - please don't think I am saying us older folks are in any way smarter than the younger folks. It is only that history always repeats itself(because people never change) and when some of us are older than dirt we see the same stuff happen again. Plus we have already made our many many mistakes and I only want to maybe save you from making the same mistakes that I or others have made. You are already showing your smarts by being on forums like this one to expand your knowledge.

Just walking on the edge of of my grave.

Old 11-04-2011, 07:20 PM   #12

To all the young men and women out there you made a mistake buying tose guns so just send them to me and I find a good home for them.

We have tryed to prep for the winter in the past. More having exra food and firewood on hand and so far it seems to work out for us o.k. when we have a bad snowstorm we sit back and watch the people on tv trying to make their way through the lines at the store and laugh at them.

Old 11-04-2011, 08:27 PM   #13

Liked 1128 Times on 733 Posts
Likes Given: 2015

Portable and removable if ever needed . Not a lot of space but I think a person could make a decent shelter out of a 3000- 5000 plastic coned nose tank buried in the ground for a reasonable cost . Add a few vents and a door and u got something

Lay this thing on its side and make a door in the top of the cone area
5000 gal is a little over $3000 pictured are 2000 gal tanks

Last edited by purehavoc; 11-04-2011 at 08:37 PM.