Share or Horde? - Page 6
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > Share or Horde?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2008, 07:20 AM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Majority Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL357Mag View Post
The majority rules in this country! The atheist 20% are free to believe whatever the hell you want to believe - but don't try to push your sh!t on the 80% that don't want to hear it - why is it that "gays" and "atheists" are the squeeky wheel? You insulted the 80% with your unmerrited post - which was a condemnation of religion veiled behind a despicable accustaion that "religion caused 9/11". I personally won't stand for that sh!t. I spent 12 years in the service defending your right to speak BS, but I won't let it go unchecked. If you don't like "listening to" religious banter, turn your radio or tv off, but this is the internet, so you don't have to listen to anything - just don't read what you find offensive - if you find individuals here offensive, use the "ignore" button. By the way, I didn't call YOU monumentally stupid, I simply said that for you to insult everyone on this forum that values religion, as a new member, is "monumentally stupid". Case in point:

Nobody tried to disallow your right to atheism, don't try to denegrate those of us who have religion. You WON'T win that argument...
Dang BRO; you are starting to sound like a hater!!! "gays" and "atheists" squeeky wheel? your right they should be taken out back and shot twice, just to make sure there dead!!!, I am with you 100%, my entention was to stir you soul a little, you see we all have belief patterns instilled by religion, and we are willing to fight to the death to defend them, and yours is strong, as mine, as theres, and they just don't like us very much, and because of there beliefs they want us gone, other than there own crazy reiligion what do they have against us, or what do they have to gain?
I appologize for getting you all worked up, but it was just to prove a point, people have been killing in the name of GOD and RELIGION since the beginning of time!
I don't boubt for a minute that our government would'nt use this to there advantage to instill fear to the people to inact new laws to chip away at our God given rights, one only needs to look through out history to see our government is not sqeeky clean!!!
The only thing worse than a politician is a child molester!!!

If you run your just going to die tired!!!

Old 07-29-2008, 08:48 AM   #52

Default Share or horde

I've been planning on something happening for a long time, weather it be nuclear war, natural disaster, WW111, martial law,ECT,ECT, I am for the most part good! but always adding to my supplies, I guess I would be very selective as to who I helped in reguards to how they could help me and mine in return, I live in the middle of the Ozark mountains and have plenty of resources, it would be good to keep a few passers by fatend up in case things got tuff and I had to eat them!!!

If you run your just going to die tired!!!

Old 07-29-2008, 07:33 PM   #53

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

[QUOTE=rickrem700;33937]Dang BRO; you are starting to sound like a hater!!! "gays" and "atheists" squeeky wheel? your right they should be taken out back and shot twice, just to make sure there dead!!!, I am with you 100%, my entention was to stir you soul a little, you see we all have belief patterns instilled by religion, and we are willing to fight to the death to defend them, and yours is strong, as mine, as theres, and they just don't like us very much, and because of there beliefs they want us gone, other than there own crazy reiligion what do they have against us, or what do they have to gain?

I am not a bigot or a "hater". I don't care if the fudge-packers of the world get together every day and do eachother up the poop chute - I just don't want to hear about it, I don't want to see it in public, and I don't want it taught in our schools that this behavior is "acceptable" and "normal". I don't push my love of guns on the anti-gun crowd, and I don't confront people on the street about their lack of morals. I expect the same respect. Instead what we see are the moral reprobates in society getting the most attention and forcing legislation that we as the majority are compelled, by law, to abide by and respect. As far as Islamo-fascists views of us westerners, I am sorry to say that in a way they are correct! All anyone has to do is turn on the TV and see what we "westerners" and "pinnacles of morality & freedom" are spending our time and money on. It's a disgrace and counter to every form of religion. Does it merit killing us, hell no, but I can see why they wouldn't want our form of immoral entertainment tainting their societies.
I appologize for getting you all worked up, but it was just to prove a point, people have been killing in the name of GOD and RELIGION since the beginning of time!

Apology accepted, and you are correct about religious wars. They will never end. But I tend to think that my religion is the right religion because it does NOT teach hatred and intollerance like Islam does. According to the Koran, it is allowable for a Muslim to "lie" if he does it to promote conversion to Islam. There have been two cases of "honor" killings here in the states within the last 3 weeks, by Muslim immigrant fathers who killed their daughters for becoming "westernized". One strangled his own daughter, and the other shot his daughter 6 times! Is that a fuc%ed up religion or what?

I don't doubt for a minute that our government would'nt use this to there advantage to instill fear to the people to inact new laws to chip away at our God given rights, one only needs to look through out history to see our government is not sqeeky clean!!!

It's already been done bro - look at the Patriot Act!
The only thing worse than a politician is a child molester!!!
Agreed!

Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Last edited by RL357Mag; 07-30-2008 at 02:38 PM.

Old 08-06-2008, 04:50 PM   #54

Tiptoeing around the religious discussion and making my dainty way back to the original topic ...

I used to be a hardcore "take care of me and mine" person. But over the years I've realized that any long-term survival situation will be a lot more complex than that. My current plan (so far as budget allows) is "hoard for the sake of people who might need help but who can also give it."

FWIW, although I'm not religious myself, I expect that several of the churches in my area will become centers of survival in any sort of hard times, taking care of their members and others.

Old 08-06-2008, 07:25 PM   #55

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

It's been awhile since I checked out the responses here, but I've noticed things have gotten a little heated between us.

I believe I can bring us back to comity by stating for the record that we should both hoard and share. We can hoard the good lookin wimmin and share the ugly ones....

9x18=Makarov

Old 08-06-2008, 07:34 PM   #56

Never mind. I decided not to be part of this topic any further.

Last edited by 5artist5; 08-06-2008 at 07:39 PM. Reason: nevermind

Old 09-07-2008, 02:11 AM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottG View Post
It's been awhile since I checked out the responses here, but I've noticed things have gotten a little heated between us.

I believe I can bring us back to comity by stating for the record that we should both hoard and share. We can hoard the good lookin wimmin and share the ugly ones....
HAHAHA, share the racid meat and horde the freshly killed.

Liberals And Moderates Hate Me!!

Just remember, Hitler gave great speeches too.