Share or Horde? - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > Share or Horde?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2008, 10:17 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Communism

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL357Mag View Post
I just didn't like the tone of his statement, particularly the phrase "re-education" - it kinda smacks of communism, you know, "re-education camps"?
Considering over 80% of the public consider themselves Judeo/Christians, I think it's a dangerous road to be walking down, not to mention monumentally stupid, when you castigate people of faith on a public forum...
So what of the other 20 % of the people that are not Judeo/Christians do you suppose they want to listen to you thump your bible and listen to your beliefs and all you have to preach, I would say that is bordering on communism to think everybody should be a Christian as it would only endorse a one world religion, and that by the way is what has been killing people since the beginning of time, we all have been playing the, my God is better than your God game, for way to long!!! But I don't think it is going to stop anytime soon.
When you attack people personaly or suggest they are MONUMENTALLY STUPID or other insinuations for what they believe you are opening up the flood gates, I will be glad to argue with you daylight to dark, I love a good debate, thats what we do here, but I draw the line where you think you have the right to insult me, that's just not going to work out for you, I demand as much respect as you do!!!

If you run your just going to die tired!!!

Old 07-27-2008, 12:49 AM   #42

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickrem700 View Post
So what of the other 20 % of the people that are not Judeo/Christians do you suppose they want to listen to you thump your bible and listen to your beliefs and all you have to preach, I would say that is bordering on communism to think everybody should be a Christian as it would only endorse a one world religion, and that by the way is what has been killing people since the beginning of time, we all have been playing the, my God is better than your God game, for way to long!!! But I don't think it is going to stop anytime soon.
When you attack people personaly or suggest they are MONUMENTALLY STUPID or other insinuations for what they believe you are opening up the flood gates, I will be glad to argue with you daylight to dark, I love a good debate, thats what we do here, but I draw the line where you think you have the right to insult me, that's just not going to work out for you, I demand as much respect as you do!!!
The majority rules in this country! The atheist 20% are free to believe whatever the hell you want to believe - but don't try to push your sh!t on the 80% that don't want to hear it - why is it that "gays" and "atheists" are the squeeky wheel? You insulted the 80% with your unmerrited post - which was a condemnation of religion veiled behind a despicable accustaion that "religion caused 9/11". I personally won't stand for that sh!t. I spent 12 years in the service defending your right to speak BS, but I won't let it go unchecked. If you don't like "listening to" religious banter, turn your radio or tv off, but this is the internet, so you don't have to listen to anything - just don't read what you find offensive - if you find individuals here offensive, use the "ignore" button. By the way, I didn't call YOU monumentally stupid, I simply said that for you to insult everyone on this forum that values religion, as a new member, is "monumentally stupid". Case in point:
Quote:
Most of the nut's and fruitcakes typps that beleave in this stuff can get reeducated at www.ultragod.com
Nobody tried to disallow your right to atheism, don't try to denegrate those of us who have religion. You WON'T win that argument...
Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Last edited by RL357Mag; 07-27-2008 at 12:58 AM.

Old 07-27-2008, 03:31 AM   #43

Quote:
First off, no one here shoved their religious beliefs down their throat. I made a statement of faith and you all but called me a fruitcake. I've been arguing with people like you for years and unless I think that it's going to change someones mind I've learn not to do it. That's the kewl thing about God, He gives you free will, doesn't force anyone to worship Him, so why would I try to be above God and force anyone to worship Him. I respect your choice, just don't call me a fruitcake and then get defensive when you get put in your place. RL357Mag and I have be arguing about another subject in another thread for awhile now and there is no bitterness between us, we remain friends because we understand civility. As someone who does have an agenda, please allow me to offer you some advise. You get further by being respectful and considerate of others and their beliefs than by name calling and disrespect. If you want to push your Atheist agenda, more power to you, no attack coming from here, but at the end of the day, what to you really have to offer to a corrupted and dying world? I see no "hope" in your message, and if I'm wrong and I've lost nothing but if your wrong, well, Hell is going to be HOT!!!!!

Liberals And Moderates Hate Me!!

Just remember, Hitler gave great speeches too.

Old 07-27-2008, 12:09 PM   #44
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Play nice, kids, and let's get back on topic.

Old 07-27-2008, 03:58 PM   #45

Quote:
You should probably practice what you preach!!!
Wait a minute. You are all but calling me a fruitcake for a religious view. I'm talking about 9/11, they are not in the same category. There are massive similarities in Alex Jones, 9/11 was an inside job crowd, one of the biggest ones in their support of Ron Paul, that's what I was getting at, had nothing to do with your religious beliefs.

Bkt: I'm not insulting him and I'm playing nice, please allow me the freedom to defend myself when call a fruitcake, thank you.

Last edited by Jables; 07-27-2008 at 04:17 PM.

Old 07-27-2008, 04:13 PM   #46

Quote:
I beleve your religion requires true Christians do not judge others, or am I not right about that.
Actually you are dead wrong about that. The most misquoted verse in the Bible and you know who misquotes it, non-Christians or Christians trying to justify their sin. The verse you are refering to is Matthew Chapter 7 Verse one which reads:

Quote:
Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
Now if we where to stop there, like most liberals do with the US constitution in their interpretations of it, you would be correct but if you want to understand something you need to read it in context so lets put this in context. Here is context, (please pick a Bible and read chapter 5-7), Jesus here is speaking to mix company. He's speaking to the pharisees, which were a group of people that for a lack of better terms bragged about how righteous they were yet didn't have a personal relationship with God, they were hypocrites, they judged everyone yet didn't hold themselves up to the same measure. With that introduction, here's the rest of the verses pertaining to this judging that you speak of:

Quote:
For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
So the scripture that you are wrongly referring to simply states that you should not hold some one to a higher stander than yourself, for the standard you hold others to, God in Heaven will hold you to. Just a suggestion for the future, research something before you knock it. Oh and, btw, not all people that call themselves Christians are, so don't judge me by past experience.

You never did answer my question, did you or did you not support Ron Paul in the primaries?

Anything else about Christianity you need re-educated about, please let me know.

Last edited by Jables; 07-27-2008 at 04:32 PM.

Old 07-27-2008, 06:13 PM   #47

Quote:
So what of the other 20 % of the people that are not Judeo/Christians do you suppose they want to listen to you thump your bible and listen to your beliefs and all you have to preach, ...
Well, the great thing about Christians, either real or imagined is that they don't hold a gun to your head and give you a choice of believing or dying, like some religions we know.

And before you start up about the Spanish Inquisition or the Crusades, better do your research before parroting the standard anti-Christian drivel. Like I said before, there are people who claim to be Christian who have no concept of what Christianity is about.

Old 07-28-2008, 08:09 AM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by FALPhil View Post
Well, the great thing about Christians, either real or imagined is that they don't hold a gun to your head and give you a choice of believing or dying, like some religions we know.

And before you start up about the Spanish Inquisition or the Crusades, better do your research before parroting the standard anti-Christian drivel. Like I said before, there are people who claim to be Christian who have no concept of what Christianity is about.
+1 Christianity is about a relationship with the God of the universe not a bunch of religion.

Why does it bother Atheist so bad to live and let live with Christians. A true Christian is trying to better themselves and share the blessing in their lives with others, yet I see all throughout the country Atheist trying to shut up not religion, but Christians or even narrower, people who believe in the Jesus of the Bible. What do you have to fear?

Old 07-29-2008, 07:40 AM   #49

Default Fruitcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jables View Post
Wait a minute. You are all but calling me a fruitcake for a religious view. I'm talking about 9/11, they are not in the same category. There are massive similarities in Alex Jones, 9/11 was an inside job crowd, one of the biggest ones in their support of Ron Paul, that's what I was getting at, had nothing to do with your religious beliefs.

Bkt: I'm not insulting him and I'm playing nice, please allow me the freedom to defend myself when call a fruitcake, thank you.
You wait a minute this whole thing started because instead of respectfuly debating a topic you insulted me for my views and mocked me and insinuated I was a fruitcake nutcase or part of that crowed, the religious dig came in retallyation of your remark, if you agree or disagree is your choice, but to attack me personaly was just rude, as far as religion is concerned I have moved away from that, as I consider myself a belever in your GOD, just not all the bible has to offer, as I find it full of holes, there may be some truths, as there are truths in every lie, my point from the beginning was what happend to building 7 ?????? it was quit obvious the towers were hit by jet liners although I think that it is hard to beleve that they alone leveled them, how did building 7 collaps??, I will answer your question now as to who I am voting for, I am undesided, eather way we lose!
I think we are at a time in history where there is going to be a changing of the guard, If our government wants to come after my guns and civil libertys, then I say bring it on this country is long over do, we have let 305 dickheads on capital hill run this country into the ground, and they have sold us out.
The problem with making a stand and reworking our government is back in the day when they made real men (FREEDOM FIGHTERS) we banded together and would not let the government run us, now that they rule us and dicktate our every move because we fear them, and have let them take control, there are just a small portion of people that would stand up and fight, and as soon as they do they will be labled terrorist and hunted down like dogs.
If you think your government has you best intrest at heart you are sadly mistaken, and there is no right answer. (FOLLOW THE MONEY)

If you run your just going to die tired!!!

Old 07-29-2008, 08:04 AM   #50

Quote:
You wait a minute this whole thing started because instead of respectfuly debating a topic you insulted me for my views and mocked me and insinuated I was a fruitcake nutcase or part of that crowed, the religious dig came in retallyation of your remark, if you agree or disagree is your choice, but to attack me personaly was just rude, as far as religion is concerned I have moved away from that, as I consider myself a belever in your GOD, just not all the bible has to offer, as I find it full of holes, there may be some truths, as there are truths in every lie, my point from the beginning was what happend to building 7 ?????? it was quit obvious the towers were hit by jet liners although I think that it is hard to beleve that they alone leveled them, how did building 7 collaps??, I will answer your question now as to who I am voting for, I am undesided, eather way we lose!
I think we are at a time in history where there is going to be a changing of the guard, If our government wants to come after my guns and civil libertys, then I say bring it on this country is long over do, we have let 305 dickheads on capital hill run this country into the ground, and they have sold us out.
The problem with making a stand and reworking our government is back in the day when they made real men (FREEDOM FIGHTERS) we banded together and would not let the government run us, now that they rule us and dicktate our every move because we fear them, and have let them take control, there are just a small portion of people that would stand up and fight, and as soon as they do they will be labled terrorist and hunted down like dogs.
If you think your government has you best intrest at heart you are sadly mistaken, and there is no right answer. (FOLLOW THE MONEY)
First off, if it came across as mocking, you have my apologies, that was not my intention nor was I implying that you was a fruitcake. I was seriously curious on who you supported in the primaries. Not ALL people who believe 9/11 was an inside are fruitcakes or nuts but there is a bunch of them that are.

My best friend believes the same thing you do, I've made him mad because I have an answer for building 7 that may not give the full picture but sure does put the inside job theory in serious doubt. the whole complex is build at sea level with 7 to 10 stories under sea level as a foundation. When they constructed the WTC they had to build a slurry wall which in turn kept the water out. the wall broke with the force of two 110 story building free falling to earth, water rushes in, not to mention the earthquake like beating building 7 took when the buildings came down, so you have water rushing in and building that has shook beyond it's design because we all know NYC does not have earthquake prevention in their building codes. Building 7 was also not of the same design of 1 and 2 but of the older design that put a majority of the support on the foundation and with the shock of that force and the Hudson rushing in, well, you know what happened. Am I 100% sure that's what happened, no, but that's very plausible.

IMO I believe that most people that believe that 9/11 was an inside job believe that our government is a lot more powerful than it truly is and it helps them sleep at night, that might not be you. If you really think about the official 9/11 story, it should make you nervous. 19 hijackers with box cutters took down 2 110 story buildings and put a hole in the Pentagon. That shows a pretty vulnerable USA. In fact we are just that, our government isn't God nor close, it can fall just like every civil government in the past.

I know that you will probably have an argument that some how is supposed to poke a hole in my building 7 theory and that's fine, I'm used to it. Ask yourself this, "why do I want the inside job theory to be true?" Is it just a little pride in thinking you live in a nation so smart they could pull that off? I love my country, would die for her, but I refuse to worship her.