Share or Horde? - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > Share or Horde?

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2008, 05:35 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Jables's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 419
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickrem700 View Post
Most of the nut's and fruitcakes typps that beleave in this stuff can get reeducated at www.ultragod.com
HAHAHA!! WoW, 9/11 an inside job, you are an ultragod, hmm, and I'm the fruitcake and nut. Thanks for the info. Next you're going to tell me that Ron Paul should be president.
__________________
I'm a Right-Wing, Anti-Illegal, Pro-Life, Gun Owning, Straight, White, Politically Informed, Conservative, Christian Male.

Liberals And Moderates Hate Me!!

Just remember, Hitler gave great speeches too.
Jables is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 05:55 PM   #32
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
RL357Mag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Albany,New York
Posts: 3,251
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickrem700 View Post
Most of the nut's and fruitcakes typps that beleave in this stuff can get reeducated at www.ultragod.com

Hey Rick, I believe this was your quote on the "Who will You Vote For" thread?

Quote:
Johnsteele; I thank you for your sympathy, you are probably a good man, and I appreciate you not refering to me as a nut case or fruit cake just because I beleave differently
You sure seem to be able to dish it out, even if you can't take it yourself!By the way, that atheist site you provided the link to, they contradict your claim of 9/11 being an inside job by showing the towers burning with a quote stating "Religion Did This"....
__________________
Guns Have Only Two Enemies-Rust and Politicians
"The United States Constitution (c) 1791 - All Rights Reserved"
If Guns Kill, Do Pencils Mis-spell Words?
Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Last edited by RL357Mag; 07-25-2008 at 08:52 PM.
RL357Mag is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 06:04 PM   #33
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Jables's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 419
Default

+10 RL357Mag, that's just funny right there.

__________________
I'm a Right-Wing, Anti-Illegal, Pro-Life, Gun Owning, Straight, White, Politically Informed, Conservative, Christian Male.

Liberals And Moderates Hate Me!!

Just remember, Hitler gave great speeches too.
Jables is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 06:22 PM   #34
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
RL357Mag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Albany,New York
Posts: 3,251
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jables View Post
+10 RL357Mag, that's just funny right there.
I just didn't like the tone of his statement, particularly the phrase "re-education" - it kinda smacks of communism, you know, "re-education camps"?
Considering over 80% of the public consider themselves Judeo/Christians, I think it's a dangerous road to be walking down, not to mention monumentally stupid, when you castigate people of faith on a public forum...
__________________
Guns Have Only Two Enemies-Rust and Politicians
"The United States Constitution (c) 1791 - All Rights Reserved"
If Guns Kill, Do Pencils Mis-spell Words?
Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"
RL357Mag is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 02:12 AM   #35
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Jables's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 419
Default

It's actually the moral decay of this world that even makes a thread like this a must. I'll probably have to horde from new-ageist freaks. The song that keeps playing in my head is: "I'd like to buy the world a Coke." BTW, I'm a Pepsi drinker because of that song.

__________________
I'm a Right-Wing, Anti-Illegal, Pro-Life, Gun Owning, Straight, White, Politically Informed, Conservative, Christian Male.

Liberals And Moderates Hate Me!!

Just remember, Hitler gave great speeches too.
Jables is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 03:23 AM   #36
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
FALPhil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 282
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by G21.45 View Post
No matter that being, 'born again' seems to be more a miracle of the mouth than a marvel of the soul; nevertheless, being, 'born again' remains hugely popular and is frequently parroted by clever Christian braggadocios who enjoy lording their presumed superior souls over other Christians whom they deem to be less favored.
You know, watching TV preachers and reading the eastern establishment press does not give an accurate picture of Christians. Furthermore, just because someone says they are Christian does not make them so. In Matthew 7, there is a verse that says, "By their fruits, you will know them." Real Christians don't brag; they go about their business quietly doing the work God calls them to. In fact, this is reiterated in 1 Peter 5, where the Christian is admonished specifically to not lord over anyone but to live by example. So, for you, when someone acts as you describe in your post, that should be a red flag indicating that the person in question is probably not a Christian.
__________________
FALPhil is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 03:52 AM   #37
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Jables's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 419
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FALPhil View Post
You know, watching TV preachers and reading the eastern establishment press does not give an accurate picture of Christians. Furthermore, just because someone says they are Christian does not make them so. In Matthew 7, there is a verse that says, "By their fruits, you will know them." Real Christians don't brag; they go about their business quietly doing the work God calls them to. In fact, this is reiterated in 1 Peter 5, where the Christian is admonished specifically to not lord over anyone but to live by example. So, for you, when someone acts as you describe in your post, that should be a red flag indicating that the person in question is probably not a Christian.
Amen, I actually preached a sermon last night on John 4:4-26 about the women at the well. I challenged the teens not to think of themselves better than anyone, as a true Christian knows that they are the same as non-Christians, a sinner in need of a savior. The only difference is a Christian has accepted the Savior.
__________________
I'm a Right-Wing, Anti-Illegal, Pro-Life, Gun Owning, Straight, White, Politically Informed, Conservative, Christian Male.

Liberals And Moderates Hate Me!!

Just remember, Hitler gave great speeches too.
Jables is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 08:20 PM   #38
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
rickrem700's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 225
Default Dish it out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL357Mag View Post
Hey Rick, I believe this was your quote on the "Who will You Vote For" thread?



You sure seem to be able to dish it out, even if you can't take it yourself!By the way, that atheist site you provided the link to, they contradict your claim of 9/11 being an inside job by showing the towers burning with a quote stating "Religion Did This"....
Your buddy jables is the one who ran his mouth and insinuated I was a nut and a fruit cake, did he not?, had he not made those remarks and just been the considerate Christian he claims to be I would not have fired back at him, this is a disscusion forum not a judgment forum, at the same time I beleve your religion requires true Christians do not judge others, or am I not right about that.
I don't beleve everything I read as you probably do not, what ever the ultragod websites position on the twin towers is, is theres alone, on the same note I rather doubt you can prove religion has not killed more people through out the history of world than anything else, now if you want to play nice I will put down my rocks, if not you should be ready to take a few hits, but lets get it right, Jables through the first stone, so get your facts strait before you go sticking up for your buddy.
__________________

If you run your just going to die tired!!!

rickrem700 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 08:23 PM   #39
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
rickrem700's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 225
Default Preached sermon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jables View Post
Amen, I actually preached a sermon last night on John 4:4-26 about the women at the well. I challenged the teens not to think of themselves better than anyone, as a true Christian knows that they are the same as non-Christians, a sinner in need of a savior. The only difference is a Christian has accepted the Savior.
You should probably practice what you preach!!!
__________________

If you run your just going to die tired!!!

rickrem700 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 08:44 PM   #40
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
RL357Mag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Albany,New York
Posts: 3,251
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickrem700 View Post
Your buddy jables is the one who ran his mouth and insinuated I was a nut and a fruit cake, did he not?, had he not made those remarks and just been the considerate Christian he claims to be I would not have fired back at him, this is a disscusion forum not a judgment forum, at the same time I beleve your religion requires true Christians do not judge others, or am I not right about that.
I don't beleve everything I read as you probably do not, what ever the ultragod websites position on the twin towers is, is theres alone, on the same note I rather doubt you can prove religion has not killed more people through out the history of world than anything else, now if you want to play nice I will put down my rocks, if not you should be ready to take a few hits, but lets get it right, Jables through the first stone, so get your facts strait before you go sticking up for your buddy.

Throwing the "first stone" is not my concern - making ridiculous comments and insulting all people of faith with some atheistic diatribe is throwing stones IMO. Why post the link to a website that is insulting and which no one on this forum believes, other than to start trouble? If you're gonna start trouble YOU should be ready to take the hits! 9/11 is a sensitive topic, especially to people who may have had friends or relatives killed - no one other than a few paranoid individuals believes it was an "inside job" - or didn't you notice from the response you got. This kind of crap belongs in a "Conspiracy Theorist" forum, not here, and certainly not on this thread.
__________________
Guns Have Only Two Enemies-Rust and Politicians
"The United States Constitution (c) 1791 - All Rights Reserved"
If Guns Kill, Do Pencils Mis-spell Words?
Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Last edited by RL357Mag; 07-26-2008 at 08:57 PM.
RL357Mag is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Got A Quote You Like? Share It With Us. canebrake The Club House 1979 Yesterday 09:26 PM
Maybe someone can share their knowledge with a new guy? Hot Sauce NARC AR-15 Discussion 24 02-05-2009 07:13 AM



Newest Threads