Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > A serious TEOTWAWKI question!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2012, 06:45 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9193 Times on 5052 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth

Zombies are in. I wonder if it isn't an attempt to get people thinking about some sort of event in a pc way.
That's exactly what it is. It even says that their guidelines for surviving a zombie apocalypse will also help with other natural disasters.

It got my wife worried though. She thinks it's undeniable proof that our government is tampering with bio warfare things that should definitely be left alone. I honestly wouldn't doubt it either.

Old 02-25-2012, 06:54 PM   #32

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286

That's exactly what it is. It even says that their guidelines for surviving a zombie apocalypse will also help with other natural disasters.

It got my wife worried though. She thinks it's undeniable proof that our government is tampering with bio warfare things that should definitely be left alone. I honestly wouldn't doubt it either.
Try reading about gmo foods. In the next few years they will become a hot button issue. This site is one of the more sane list of concerns.

http://www.invigorate360.com/reviews/top-10-dangers-of-genetically-modified-food/

NEVER FORGET

Old 02-25-2012, 07:40 PM   #33
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

I guess, if it's stuck in your teeth, you can pick a friend's brain.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 02-25-2012, 11:05 PM   #34

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Vincine, good plan. I run a little slower, Mason thinks alot slower, and someone else could be bloodthirsty and cover you while you get away!

Mason, sorry. Nothing personal brother. No-one else is taking this old cliche of a thread seriously man. Tell everyone you really haven't been reading all the posts carefully...