revised version of Red Dawn happened and you missed it
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > revised version of Red Dawn happened and you missed it

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2008, 10:11 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default revised version of Red Dawn happened and you missed it

Client just called, big Saudi buyer purchasing California commercial properties at firesale prices by the dozen, Chinese own our debt, and the Saudis own most of the purchasable water rights in North America, 15 million illegal mexicans living in our cities, sharia law civil courts now recognized in England,
U.S. next ask CAIR? Nationalized mortgage industry and Nationalized mega giant AIG, "we will conquer you from within" hmmm what chapter from the Chinese text "the art of war" Red Dawn is over---- sold and pimped by the whores in the whitehouse and congress. You will never see a military action like the movie Red Dawn that's for childish internet fantasy groups.

Liberty

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-09-2008, 11:31 PM   #2

The sky isn't really falling!
It's just another case of 'NIMBY'
(Not In My Back Yard)

First off, 'Red Dawn' was a forcible takeover of US soil by strategic nuclear strikes and invasion from the USSR/Cuba.

I've been watching the news, and I haven't seen word one about the nuclear detonations in major cities and over military complexes...
Unless somewhere in that conspiracy fueled brain of yours you think the major world media is covering an invasion up!...

Another fine point would be the USSR no longer exists.
Russia barely has enough muscle to piss on it's direct neighbors, and they sure can't muster a world war starting invasion!

China is too busy making billions off the US to even consider an invasion!
Not even the Chinese are silly enough to gut the country that is giving them billions of dollars a day!

As for Islamic neighborhood courts, I think that is a good idea.
Since Islamic law is much stricter than English law or American law, I'm all for minor problems being taken care of in the neighborhoods!
I wish I could drag in these welfare mothers that keep cranking out kids, or the disrespectful punks that smoke, drink, cuss and play 'Boom Boom' jungle music at all times of the day and night.

And just for your information, Criminal court is still controlled by the English court system...
The Islamic neighborhood courts are only for the people that break Islamic law...
If you aren't Muslim, you won't wind up in a 'Church' court...
---------------------------------------

Seriously DUDE! Take a pill!

The 'World' is simply changing to accommodate the expanding population and it's diversity.

Don't like the "15 million illegal mexicans living in our cities", Then look at it this way...

They are not all 'Mexicans', many are from central & south America where US meddling in the politics of that region of the world so it's very unstable.

Since you really WANT to do something about that instead of just complaining about it on an internet forum,
Join one of the election monitoring groups and make sure the elections are free and fair in the region.

Help put a stop to corporate looting of the areas natural resources...
Start a business in the region that pays a a reasonable wage for services rendered and pay a reasonable amount for raw materials from the area.
--------------------

Quote:
Client just called, big Saudi buyer purchasing California commercial properties at firesale prices by the dozen,
So, why don't you go out there and protest the sale of US property to foreign nationals...
You have representatives in both congress and senate, why aren't you spending the time to compose an coherent email, or better yet, a letter with many signatures, and sending it to him instead of posting off topic vents on a survival & subsistence forum accusing us of sleeping through the entire thing?

I remember the big stink about Japanese business men buying real estate in the late 70's and early 80's...

As I remember, they kept several American land marks alive during the 80's Regan mad dog spending induced depression, and took a bath on the properties when they were sold back to US holding interests...

Kind of like when AMF bought out Harley and kept it alive for 10 years when it would have went bankrupt and closed, then Employees purchased the company after AMF lost millions every year they owned it...
People complain about the AMF Harleys, but without AMF, there wouldn't be a Harley brand now...

I'd say, work smarter, invest your money wisely, Live well within your means, and let the next guy worry about himself...

Old 10-10-2008, 04:34 AM   #3

A more likely scenario is that a confluence of unrelated events occurs.

Narco terrorists defeat the Mexican army in Baja or Chihuahua and set up their own state, the US economy tanks and the country is hit with food and fuel shortages. Obama is defeated by a very narrow margin and a credible story of election fraud is floated and believed by the majority of dark skinned people.

The Aztlan crowd is emboldened by the success of the Narco State and lays siege to police departments, starting in LA, and military bases in the southwest. They are moderately successful and acquire heavy weapons. The Mexican Narco State sees an opportunity, comes to the Aztlan groups' aid with money, guns, food, and drugs. China lands a contingent of marines to protect the ethnic Chinese in Southern California and distributes arms and aid to Aztlan. Because the US is waging war in two theaters halfway around the world, the National Guard is mobilized, but they do not have any local equipment and are easily defeated or fought to a standstill. The Latino population not directly involved becomes sympathetic to Aztlan and realizes that it may be less marginalized under the Aztlan dominion.

Meanwhile, in the Deep South, the major cities are swamped with race riots. Blockades are put in place so that nothing comes in or goes out of the cities. The interstate system is pretty much shut down as the major intersections all occur in cities. Whites and Asians are driven out or killed. Black cops feed the riot organizers intel until it is no longer necessary and turn over the police armories to the black leaders. Military bases are co-opted, with the exception of Ft. Benning, and even Benning has most of its black and hispanic soldiers desert. Those that are left saddle up and fight in a moving envelope to Pensacola. The rioters coalesce into a semblance of organization, but bandenkreig is the rule of the day as roving gangs proceed to systematically wipe out pockets of white resistance.

Meanwhile, Washington DC orders Army and National Guard units into action. However, they are not operating at full strength because of ethnic desertions to the Southwest and the Deep South. Some of the deserters commandeer heavy equipment, even aircraft and nukes. Those that are close to the areas of unrest make it and are welcomed for their knowledge and armaments. They quickly take over defensive duties and create strategic defenses while executing tactical attacks on the first few federal forces that challenge them.

In what is left over, martial law is declared because of food riots in the large cities. In the suburban and rural areas, authorities inventory and confiscate food, fuel, 4WD vehicles, livestock, and firearms. The currency is demoted and recalled and new scrip issued, without which nothing can be purchased. Those who make an effort to maintain what was rightfully theirs are accused of hoarding and are publicly executed as a warning to others that might try the same. Spontaneous resistance springs up, and in some cases is successful, but in most cases is not, because they are not organized and do not have the numbers to mount a meaningful resistance. Civil rights are suspended and non-white citizens are incarcerated, much like the Japanese-Americans were in WWII, or they are expelled to the South and West. Foreign oil becomes unavailable because the suppliers are afraid they won't get paid, and since the Democrats suppressed coal production and oil drilling energy is at a premium and strictly rationed. The first winter, many succumb to cold and hunger.

A scary scenario, but then nothing happens the way you think it will.

Last edited by FALPhil; 10-10-2008 at 04:42 AM.

Old 10-10-2008, 04:50 AM   #4

I honestly doubt that are military would desert like that nor that most of the African decent people I know would not put up with that and would stand and fight agents it with the rest of us....

Change is not a destination, just as hope is not a strategy. - Rudy Giuliani

Knowing is half the battle. The other half is VIOLENCE.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Old 10-10-2008, 11:38 AM   #5

Heh,heh. You don't hang out with many minorities, do you?

Old 10-10-2008, 02:04 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR Hammer View Post
The sky isn't really falling!
It's just another case of 'NIMBY'
(Not In My Back Yard)

First off, 'Red Dawn' was a forcible takeover of US soil by strategic nuclear strikes and invasion from the USSR/Cuba.

I've been watching the news, and I haven't seen word one about the nuclear detonations in major cities and over military complexes...
Unless somewhere in that conspiracy fueled brain of yours you think the major world media is covering an invasion up!...

Another fine point would be the USSR no longer exists.
Russia barely has enough muscle to piss on it's direct neighbors, and they sure can't muster a world war starting invasion!

China is too busy making billions off the US to even consider an invasion!
Not even the Chinese are silly enough to gut the country that is giving them billions of dollars a day!

As for Islamic neighborhood courts, I think that is a good idea.
Since Islamic law is much stricter than English law or American law, I'm all for minor problems being taken care of in the neighborhoods!
I wish I could drag in these welfare mothers that keep cranking out kids, or the disrespectful punks that smoke, drink, cuss and play 'Boom Boom' jungle music at all times of the day and night.

And just for your information, Criminal court is still controlled by the English court system...
The Islamic neighborhood courts are only for the people that break Islamic law...
If you aren't Muslim, you won't wind up in a 'Church' court...
---------------------------------------

Seriously DUDE! Take a pill!

The 'World' is simply changing to accommodate the expanding population and it's diversity.

Don't like the "15 million illegal mexicans living in our cities", Then look at it this way...

They are not all 'Mexicans', many are from central & south America where US meddling in the politics of that region of the world so it's very unstable.

Since you really WANT to do something about that instead of just complaining about it on an internet forum,
Join one of the election monitoring groups and make sure the elections are free and fair in the region.

Help put a stop to corporate looting of the areas natural resources...
Start a business in the region that pays a a reasonable wage for services rendered and pay a reasonable amount for raw materials from the area.
--------------------

So, why don't you go out there and protest the sale of US property to foreign nationals...
You have representatives in both congress and senate, why aren't you spending the time to compose an coherent email, or better yet, a letter with many signatures, and sending it to him instead of posting off topic vents on a survival & subsistence forum accusing us of sleeping through the entire thing?

I remember the big stink about Japanese business men buying real estate in the late 70's and early 80's...

As I remember, they kept several American land marks alive during the 80's Regan mad dog spending induced depression, and took a bath on the properties when they were sold back to US holding interests...

Kind of like when AMF bought out Harley and kept it alive for 10 years when it would have went bankrupt and closed, then Employees purchased the company after AMF lost millions every year they owned it...
People complain about the AMF Harleys, but without AMF, there wouldn't be a Harley brand now...

I'd say, work smarter, invest your money wisely, Live well within your means, and let the next guy worry about himself...
I'm afraid you're deluding yourself kid!
It's the US that is the weak punk bigmouth
Russia today is the modern copy of American Patriots in 1776.
The US is a copy of the failed Communist Regime of the late 20th century

Get your mind right

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
Edmund Burke

"We must indeed hang together or assuredly we will all hang seperately."
Ben Franklin

"Those who would make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."
John F. Kennedy

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin

Old 10-11-2008, 11:25 PM   #7

Default fight

FIN: I live in a black naborhood.I dont think they wand obama,they just didnot want clinton.and many are very patriotic not like certain military in past that turned on the army and country and still cant get over it.

Old 10-13-2008, 03:00 PM   #8

wrong thread

Last edited by FALPhil; 10-13-2008 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Wrong Thread

Old 10-13-2008, 05:05 PM   #9

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Angeleyes Posted:

Quote:
I'm afraid you're deluding yourself kid!
It's the US that is the weak punk bigmouth
Russia today is the modern copy of American Patriots in 1776.
The US is a copy of the failed Communist Regime of the late 20th century

Get your mind right
Can you provide a little insight into that post? I'm just curious how you arrived at those statements.

Last edited by SGT-MILLER; 10-13-2008 at 06:02 PM.

Old 10-13-2008, 06:00 PM   #10

Deleted post.

Last edited by FALPhil; 10-13-2008 at 06:22 PM.