Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > Realistic revolution...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2013, 01:52 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 180 Times on 130 Posts
Likes Given: 184

YOUR REPUBLIC IS FORFEIT BE PREPARED TO BE RECLAIMED BY THE WASTELAND!

Ok seriously I just don't really seeing it happening most americans are to lazy or blind to actually do anything like this not to mention a chunk of our population speaks either crappy english or no english.

"come on you sons of b***hs! do you want to live forever?" Sergeant Daniel Daly, USMC, Belleau Wood France June 6th 1918

"You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go" Benjamin Button

BE PREPARED

widowmaker Likes This 
Old 07-28-2013, 02:45 AM   #32

Liked 244 Times on 166 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickTheNickhead View Post
We hear of these countries that overthrow their governments...
I don't believe we are anywhere near that happening here in the US but I AM very disappointed with the rights being taken from us and the invasion of our privacy...

What do YOU think would have to happen for there to be a revolution here in our country?

Could it be...
1. Our 2nd (or any other) amendment taken away?
2. A certain race or religion being incarcerated or interned?
3. One of the many conspiracies proven to be true and spread to the public?
4. Etc, etc.

I'm not asking if you think any of these things will happen..
I'm asking 'what do you think would have to happen for their to be any uprising?'

Or will America just sit back and let the tyranny kick in?

...just a fun thread for all the conspiracy theorists and doomsday preppers.
All the above has already happen, lot of folks just don't want to believe it.
You no longer have the right to remain silent and can be detained without trial or evidence so there goes the fourth. The government is still working on locking up Zimmerman, and alot of scandals and conspiracies have been uncovered, Bengali, irs, nsa, fema, ect. So the real questions is what are we all waiting for
Old 07-28-2013, 03:11 AM   #33

Liked 602 Times on 363 Posts
Likes Given: 233

I, like many other people who have been a part of the federal government, understand what I would be going up against and I have no desire to go to war with our government.

Whether we could "win" or not is irrelevant. The suffering that would ensue to overthrow our government and the aftermath, whether the attempt was successful or not, would be horrendous.

I want to elect moral and responsible leaders and that's why I don't vote for many people with "D's" or "R's" next to their names. The D's and R's don't respect themselves and likewise don't respect other people and precious few of them seem to understand what a bottom line is.

Basically, if we did have a revolution and it was successful, who would you get to represent us that would be any different than the people who are currently holding office?

Old 07-28-2013, 03:35 AM   #34

Liked 2181 Times on 1250 Posts
Likes Given: 1759

Here's an idea.

Based on the assumption we all buy @ a brick

of 22LR a week when it's available; why not donate

the same dollar amount, in any week when 22LR is unavailable, to any

organization dedicated to opposing the current administration.

BO caused this "shortage" supposedly, or in some other way has

a stranglehold upon the supply. Let's just turn up the heat.

So BO can either knock off the $#!+, or we can dedicate our lives to

making his job miserable...

Last edited by therewolf; 07-28-2013 at 03:39 AM.
bluez Likes This 
Old 07-28-2013, 03:48 AM   #35

I don't want to oppose any one party or administration. I want to oppose each and every attempt to infringe upon our liberties no matter who it is who attempts the infringement, what their proclivities are, or where the infringement comes from.

Where's all the noise about the 1st and 4th amendments? Why is the 2nd amendment any more special than the 1st or 4th?

If you don't have freedom of speech, are spied on in every way practicable, and can be imprisoned or killed without a trial or even suspicion of any wrong doing, what does it matter if you have a firearm or not?

Old 07-28-2013, 03:52 AM   #36
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7299 Times on 4239 Posts
Likes Given: 9403

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbd512 View Post
I don't want to oppose any one party or administration. I want to oppose each and every attempt to infringe upon our liberties no matter who it is who attempts the infringement, what their proclivities are, or where the infringement comes from.
This is exactly why all freedom fighters must join forces and fight the collective fight for freedom. This includes people fighting for abortion, gay marriage, free speech, fighting against government snooping into our lives, andon and on.

If you do not support the freedoms that other Americans are fighting for then you do not fully support the concept of freedom at all.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.

Old 07-28-2013, 04:36 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
This is exactly why all freedom fighters must join forces and fight the collective fight for freedom. This includes people fighting for abortion, gay marriage, free speech, fighting against government snooping into our lives, andon and on.

If you do not support the freedoms that other Americans are fighting for then you do not fully support the concept of freedom at all.
Ed Zachary, Vikingdad!

I don't support those fighting FOR abortion because they are, in point of fact, fighting for their "right" to legally murder their own children. I am against murdering American citizens for any reason. Imprison people if you have to, but killing people absent a clear and direct threat is murder. Apart from that, I support gay marriage, freedom of speech, freedom to assemble, and freedom to defend yourself with or without a weapon.

Old 07-28-2013, 04:43 AM   #38

Liked 4781 Times on 2677 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

I have never heard of Revolution to secure Homosexual relations or Abortion. People do not lay their lives on the line for "Pop" current social trends.
Revolutions are serious changes in the history of civilization. The main issue is usually driven by economic deprivations.

Old 07-28-2013, 04:53 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbd512 View Post
Ed Zachary, Vikingdad!

I don't support those fighting FOR abortion because they are, in point of fact, fighting for their "right" to legally murder their own children. I am against murdering American citizens for any reason. Imprison people if you have to, but killing people absent a clear and direct threat is murder. Apart from that, I support gay marriage, freedom of speech, freedom to assemble, and freedom to defend yourself with or without a weapon.
I do not support abortion either. (on a side note: it is ironic that the same people who are screaming about gun control as a result of the Sandy Hook murders are the very same ones who are screaming for the right to an abortion- but I digress). I am on the other hand all in favor of the government keeping their freaking nose out of it. The issue should not be a political football at all. It should be a decision by a woman with the advice of her doctor, her clergyman, hopefully her family (if she has one) and her God (and perhaps others whom she wants to include). i for one would advise against an abortion and would do anything and everything in my power to prevent a woman from seeking one. But in the end it is not my choice any more than it should be the choice of our government to tell someone what they can or cannot do.

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."
Voltaire

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."

Old 07-28-2013, 04:54 AM   #40

In a nutshell, if you do not support gay marriage, then don't engage in it. If you don't support abortion, then don't get one. If you don't support the second amendment then you can SUCK IT!!!

Quote:
thatonespot Likes This