Real life zombie eating a mans face in florida shot by police - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > Real life zombie eating a mans face in florida shot by police

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2012, 04:02 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MrWray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,427
Liked 1037 Times on 620 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change

Like I said, I don't object about the outcome. I was just wondering why. I imagine the taser might not have affected him at all. And if he was touching the victim, would the taser have affected the victim, too?
When your a cop you match force with force, in this case the "zombie" man was making a meal out of his victim causing grave bodily harm. Therefore deadly force was neccessary, and no a taser will not affect the second person UNLESS one of the probes sticks in the victim while the suspect is on top of them.
__________________
Semper paratus.....virtute et armis
MrWray is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 05:38 AM   #32
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
primer1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6,945
Liked 2735 Times on 1782 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray

When your a cop you match force with force, in this case the "zombie" man was making a meal out of his victim causing grave bodily harm. Therefore deadly force was neccessary, and no a taser will not affect the second person UNLESS one of the probes sticks in the victim while the suspect is on top of them.
If the cop got close enough to taser him and then tried, the zombie man could easily attacked the cop, especially if it didn't work. Then he would be infected and Miami would be gone. Seriously, the cop did humanity a favor by killing him.

Drugs warped his brain to the point of eating a man's face? Satanic cult? Just plain mentally ill? If someone sees the good in someone capable of doing that, enough good he can seriously contribute something to society instead of being a burden, speak up and prove me wrong.
__________________
Feral cat waterboarder
primer1 is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 05:47 AM   #33
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Vancouver,WA
Posts: 6,165
Liked 5011 Times on 2430 Posts
Likes Given: 1601

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Like I said, I don't object about the outcome. I was just wondering why. I imagine the taser might not have affected him at all. And if he was touching the victim, would the taser have affected the victim, too?
1. Yes, the taser would shock the victim if the attacker was touching him or even if they were both contacting the same pool of blood.

2. Honestly never crossed my mind to taser a wacked out cannibal in the act of eating a live human being. Some things need no understanding and simply must be killed ASAP.

A short list of such things would include: Naked Canibals, Rabid Dogs, Child Molesters, Politicians, Lawyers, Building Inspectors, and Bears...
Ok, I threw that last one in for Gello... ...and politicians and lawyers should be in green as that was tounge in cheek, sort of, just could not pass up the chance to lump them into the list...

Tack

Last edited by Tackleberry1; 05-30-2012 at 05:52 AM.
Tackleberry1 is offline  
orangello Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 06:14 PM   #34
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
orangello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 19,154
Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Default

I do NOT want to be in booking next to that guy.
__________________
Dead Bears, the only good kind.
orangello is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 01:57 AM   #35
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
BenLuby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Douglasville,Georgia
Posts: 2,181
Liked 78 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
1. Yes, the taser would shock the victim if the attacker was touching him or even if they were both contacting the same pool of blood.

2. Honestly never crossed my mind to taser a wacked out cannibal in the act of eating a live human being. Some things need no understanding and simply must be killed ASAP.

A short list of such things would include: Naked Canibals, Rabid Dogs, Child Molesters, Politicians, Lawyers, Building Inspectors, and Bears...
Ok, I threw that last one in for Gello... ...and politicians and lawyers should be in green as that was tounge in cheek, sort of, just could not pass up the chance to lump them into the list...

Tack
You forgot rapists.
__________________
What part of 'shall not be infringed' confuses people?
BenLuby is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 02:14 AM   #36
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
vincent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: MLF
Posts: 4,122
Liked 1960 Times on 1032 Posts
Likes Given: 4288

Default

And Dog slips one past the goalie! +1!
__________________
EFFIN' TOF...
vincent is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 06:55 PM   #37
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Vancouver,WA
Posts: 6,165
Liked 5011 Times on 2430 Posts
Likes Given: 1601

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenLuby View Post
You forgot rapists.
Them too...
Tackleberry1 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 08:48 PM   #38
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Plymouth,Ma
Posts: 135
Liked 11 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Default

And so it begins!
Kodeman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 12:08 AM   #39
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,617
Liked 815 Times on 623 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Default

Umm, arsonists -- hellooo!
HockaLouis is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 09:02 PM   #40
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 323
Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

Default

Yeah he was on bathsalts aka the new LSD. Hell I Smell the apocalypse knocking on my door
KalashnikovBlood is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Miami Police Shoot, Kill Man Eating Another Manís Face Bigcountry02 Survival & Sustenance Living Forum 7 05-28-2012 01:16 PM
Bullet Proof Vests in Real Life PeteZaHut Firearm Accessories & Gear 7 11-13-2011 07:10 AM
Real life SHTF story partdeux Survival & Sustenance Living Forum 4 10-20-2011 07:36 PM
This movie is a real life SHTF situation dunerunner The Club House 6 03-09-2011 07:28 PM