Rainwater Collection

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > Rainwater Collection

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2007, 10:26 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Rainwater Collection

Anyone here do rain water collecting? I would love to see some pictures and information on what setup you have and how you purify the water.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-17-2007, 12:19 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default Rainwater collection!

Hello all

RON L here = Seresurplus

While I have Well Water here and do not pratice rainwater collection, In the past, when I did, I followed the simple method! I had 5 Gallon buckets I got off the Work site, Pulled a thin sheet of Cheeze cloth over the top (To Collect the dirt and debris) and set them out in an Open area of my yard! Once there were 3/4 full, I added a few drops of Chroline bleach (Unscented) and capped them bacl off and set them in a cool, dry place! They kept for the years I needed them! Hope this is of some simple help to u?

RON