Quick its SHTF what gun(s) do u grab - Page 8
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum >

Quick its SHTF what gun(s) do u grab

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2013, 06:53 PM   #71
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 164 Times on 106 Posts
Likes Given: 48

What if the Martians invade. Omg. I need more ammo.

Old 09-04-2013, 06:56 PM   #72
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 809 Times on 539 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Everyone needs more ammo especially if the Martians invade

Old 09-04-2013, 07:09 PM   #73
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3387 Times on 2291 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Sorry I have to agree with Delta on this one. I survived Hurricane Irene, and had to "bug out" from my place on L.I. to CT for several days,...plus more then a normal share of "embracing the Suck" While In uniform. If you really think all this is going to happen BEFORE total collapse of our current way of life, then you should pack up and leave wherever you live now,..and go find a Mountain top where no one lives(sorry mine is already taken, and I don't need anymore "help" right now, I already have a full HOA of folks waiting for my Emergency Disaster Plan) and dig a deep hole in the rocks....
Not saying that SHTF can't happen,..I just can't see anyone talking about ripping off Bases...and I'm telling you that My Dad was a CID after being in the Arty. in the Korean War, and spent plenty of time Locking up people who steal weapons from their own Armory, as well as people defrauding the U.S. postal service as a Federal LEO. If you Really think your getting away with that, I'd ask my Doctor for a change in Meds pretty soon.

As for FA-Armaments, It's not that I had 50K to spend on a Mini-Gun or 15K on a SAW or even 8500 on a used Barrett,..but I did what I needed to in order to ensure my continued Breathing & living. All i'm saying is talking that way might get you a knock on your front door or worse. I'm also sorry your a DAV like I am. I don't wish my pain on even my worst enemy. I have had Several Operations on my Back and Right Leg & Ankle due to service connected Injury since 28 October of 1983....(R.I.P. Capts. Keith Lucas & Dave James!!) Some worked and some didn't.

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 09-04-2013, 07:21 PM   #74
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Hey they can knock all they want all of this is speculation on a shtf situation where gov mil and leos are no longer in effect due to said situation and is also protected free speech. I too worked as a fleo for several years and am looking for fleo work down here in tx since nothing was open here to transfer into. I discussed this same situation with other dod police and va police and many agreed in a situation like that most would do the same or at least disable some equipment to prevent its use. Also thank you for your service it sucks losing battle buddies I lost two wonderful young soldiers to an ied in 2004 one who's wife had given birth the week before. I refuses surgery on my shoulder because army surgeons back then were butchers.

Old 09-04-2013, 07:56 PM   #75

Liked 752 Times on 451 Posts
Likes Given: 402

I have to say I had to get up and get another bucket of popcorn for this one...carry on. One point I want to make is how in the hell is this guy gonna transport and carry all the ammo for his battery of machine guns.

Old 09-04-2013, 07:59 PM   #76
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

I'm gonna drop it in the back of my Toyota matrix duh! It's all hypothetical and anyway I'm sure I'd be able to find a truck in that type of situation

Old 09-04-2013, 08:04 PM   #77

Fuel too? Hell why not get a tank?

Old 09-04-2013, 08:06 PM   #78

Liked 196 Times on 122 Posts
Likes Given: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by nchunt101
I have to say I had to get up and get another bucket of popcorn for this one...carry on. One point I want to make is how in the hell is this guy gonna transport and carry all the ammo for his battery of machine guns.
Lol I must be missing the point on this one because I didn't see all that much wrong with what he said. Oh well. If I stop talking now can I enjoy some popcorn too or is it too late?

Old 09-04-2013, 08:07 PM   #79

Pop corn for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-04-2013, 08:08 PM   #80

Liked 3621 Times on 2068 Posts
Likes Given: 2524

I'm gonna thumb a ride with trip & Sue, after they pick up cinder.

I've always wanted to ride in a deuce & 1/2!

Oh, & I'm bringin' my mega supersoaker loaded with Margaritas & we're gonna PARTYYYY!!
supersoaker.jpg   supersoaker2.jpg