Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Survival & Sustenance Living Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f51/)
-   -   The preppers who make you laugh (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f51/preppers-who-make-you-laugh-103356/)

AlotOfPayne 01-28-2014 03:23 AM

The preppers who make you laugh

I know it's mean to pick on people but I'm gonna do it anyway. I was watching doomsday bunkers and this lady from NY was buying a bunker for her home. The camera is on her and she is sitting at the table they show her cleaning a little revolver looked like a .380 but I'm not sure. Anyway she says something like a clean gun is a reliable gun (by the way she has that super annoying northerner accent) sorry all you northerner's I know we southerners probably sound funny too you. So here comes the best thing over ever heard the camera is on her and she puts the revolver down and grabs the shotgun off the table and says now look at this baby right here. Little info (she is a retired NYC cop) so she looks at the camera with this shotgun and says this thing will kill 9 people with 1 shot! Anyone else think some preppers are just prepping for there death?

DrFootball 01-28-2014 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlotOfPayne (Post 1493290)
I know it's mean to pick on people but I'm gonna do it anyway. I was watching doomsday bunkers and this lady from NY was buying a bunker for her home. The camera is on her and she is sitting at the table they show her cleaning a little revolver looked like a .380 but I'm not sure. Anyway she says something like a clean gun is a reliable gun (by the way she has that super annoying northerner accent) sorry all you northerner's I know we southerners probably sound funny too you. So here comes the best thing over ever heard the camera is on her and she puts the revolver down and grabs the shotgun off the table and says now look at this baby right here. Little info (she is a retired NYC cop) so she looks at the camera with this shotgun and says this thing will kill 9 people with 1 shot! Anyone else think some preppers are just prepping for there death?

All the Lady retired NYC PO's I know, they know better then that...

c3shooter 01-28-2014 12:37 PM

well, yes it will.

But you have to figure out how to get the 9 of them to huddle around that case of dynamite you are going to hit with a slug.....:rolleyes:

AlotOfPayne 01-28-2014 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c3shooter (Post 1493444)
well, yes it will.

But you have to figure out how to get the 9 of them to huddle around that case of dynamite you are going to hit with a slug.....:rolleyes:

The funny thing is I told my co-worker well it's possible if you could talk 9 people into some sort of formation to help out in there own killing I didn't think of the dynamite though that's a good one C3shooter

303tom 01-28-2014 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c3shooter (Post 1493444)
well, yes it will.

Dynamite will NOT explode if you shoot it !................

seancslaughter 01-28-2014 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 303tom (Post 1493553)

Certain other explosives will though

vincent 01-28-2014 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 303tom (Post 1493553)

Pretty sure C3 was being fashetous...wait...

faciteous...wait...

fersheshus...wait...

faceitious...wait...

dammit :mad:

Pretty sure he was kidding...stupid spellcheck! :p

seancslaughter 01-28-2014 06:51 PM

Facetious I think lol

vincent 01-28-2014 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seancslaughter (Post 1493654)
Facetious I think lol

Showoff!! :p:D

SRK97 01-28-2014 07:11 PM

Fergalishis?