Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > Preppers Heads Up

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2012, 05:31 PM   #21
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1660 Times on 905 Posts
Likes Given: 529

Natural disasters kill people. Now if Yellowstone were to go super volcano, the damage would extend out in a 500 mile radius. The San Andreas fault in CA is over due and locked at a dog leg under LA. The ground deep under LA is shattering. If it goes the death toll could be way up there. The Cascadia fault along the northwest coast is over due and could go over 8 on the Richter Scale. That is Oregon and Washington. Tsunamis could kill a lot of people there as well as the quake. Recent earthquake and tsunamis have racked up big numbers in casualties.
That said, there are unnatural disasters too. They can rack up big numbers and cause a Declaration of Emergency. I expect something to happen if it looks like Obama is going to lose.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
You are either pro gun or pro crime.

Old 04-13-2012, 05:42 PM   #22

Location: City of the Crooks (Chicago),Illinois - Crook County
Liked 24 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTJ View Post
Natural disasters kill people. Now if Yellowstone were to go super volcano, the damage would extend out in a 500 mile radius. The San Andreas fault in CA is over due and locked at a dog leg under LA. The ground deep under LA is shattering. If it goes the death toll could be way up there. The Cascadia fault along the northwest coast is over due and could go over 8 on the Richter Scale. That is Oregon and Washington. Tsunamis could kill a lot of people there as well as the quake. Recent earthquake and tsunamis have racked up big numbers in casualties.
That said, there are unnatural disasters too. They can rack up big numbers and cause a Declaration of Emergency. I expect something to happen if it looks like Obama is going to lose.
Ya he'd be able to maintain his presidency under Martial Law and become a King like he always wanted.

"It causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand of the forehead so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name" Revelations

"So you say your prayers and you thank the lord, for that peace maker in the dresser drawer"

Old 04-13-2012, 06:05 PM   #23
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 948 Times on 606 Posts
Likes Given: 391

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndAmendmentFreedom

Based on that idea then there's something they're not telling us if they can predict that a lot of people will die from natural disasters, also brings the question of weather manipulation.
Weather manipulation has been around for decades! Go to YouTube and look up Ben Livingston the father of weaponized weather, about 40 min long movie on the subject. I would post a link, but it won't let me from my phone.

Psalm 82:4 Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Old 04-13-2012, 09:14 PM   #24

Location: City of the Crooks (Chicago),Illinois - Crook County
Liked 24 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigB View Post
Weather manipulation has been around for decades! Go to YouTube and look up Ben Livingston the father of weaponized weather, about 40 min long movie on the subject. I would post a link, but it won't let me from my phone.

Psalm 82:4 Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked.
I know it has been but I don't want to get into it because it requires watching hour long videos that explain how it's done and I doubt most people here have the time (and perhaps interest) for that. If people want to look into it and start a thread, by all means.

"It causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand of the forehead so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name" Revelations

"So you say your prayers and you thank the lord, for that peace maker in the dresser drawer"

Last edited by 2ndAmendmentFreedom; 04-13-2012 at 09:18 PM.

Old 04-13-2012, 10:38 PM   #25
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 948 Times on 606 Posts
Likes Given: 391

Quote:

I know it has been but I don't want to get into it because it requires watching hour long videos that explain how it's done and I doubt most people here have the time (and perhaps interest) for that. If people want to look into it and start a thread, by all means.
I know I don't, just knew it was out there. I have a hard enough time watching a 5-7 min long video!

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Old 04-20-2012, 04:16 AM   #26

Liked 57 Times on 51 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:

Ya he'd be able to maintain his presidency under Martial Law and become a King like he always wanted.
if jellystone blows it will black out the sky over the entire planet. Killing vegetation then feed animals then us. Itll be a definite dooms day.

Old 04-20-2012, 06:41 AM   #27
Kostriker
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1695 Times on 967 Posts
Likes Given: 3460

The quick way!

Old 04-20-2012, 01:12 PM   #28
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 714 Times on 431 Posts
Likes Given: 860

Quote:
Originally Posted by tCan View Post
I was making a sarcastic joke. "Maybe they got a deal on bulk".

More than half a million body bags to use on national security and natural disasters? They're stocked for the next 100 years.
To add to the sacasm...

It is preparation for the success in health care that Obam-ination-care
will provide our citizens!?!

"I am prepared are you?" -- Shade

"Regulation, registration, confiscation, domination, that's the Progressive agenda." -- RED Caddy

Old 04-20-2012, 02:04 PM   #29
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 612 Times on 282 Posts
Likes Given: 352

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanBaccha View Post
Thanks for the tip. I just got 500 rounds yesterday. Will get another to make it a thousand, and then another thousand for my other pistol.
When you wonder why Homeland Security purchased 450,000,000 bullets (almost a half BILLION) at the expense of taxpayers, it's enough to
put two and two together, what with Homeland Security ordering FEMA to purchase a MILLION body bags and 550,000 plastic coffins large
enough to put two bodies in, plus Obama signing the NDAA bill making it lawful for any military personel to enter your home and drag you
or your wife out of the house, no explanation, no charges, no legal representation, and place you or her in a FEMA prison camp indefinitely,
prices of ammo will go up. There's a totalitarian wind coming. And you don't have to be a chess player to see the moves already in place.
Here is a link to check out:
http://www.naturalnews.com/035607_government_checkpoints_Martial_Law.html

This link has some interesting stuff on the HS purchase of the ammo. It also brings up HS ordering hardened checkpoint booths. What really stuck home with me was the mention of the construction of the cable barriers along the interstates.
I live just off I-55 here in N. Mississippi. The town of Batesville is at the intersection of Hwy 278 E/W and I-55. About three years ago a cable barrier was constructed on I-55 at the first exit north of Batesville. Last year they constructed another one at the first exit south of Batesville..an exit out in the country on a straight stretch of freeway with no commercial development. These barriers extend 1.5 miles in each direction. I was really puzzled at their purpose until the writer on this link connected the purchase of checkpoint booths and cable barriers. Now it all makes sense. The barriers are to prevent people avoiding a checkpoint by cutting across the median. What the ultimate game plan is, I don't know. Something big is afoot. It takes years of planning to issue contracts for such things as cable barriers along interstates. It's been in the planning for a long time and the pieces are beginning to fall in place.

Old 04-20-2012, 04:21 PM   #30

Liked 80 Times on 53 Posts
Likes Given: 11

just bought 500 rouns .22 mag hollow points and 525 .22 lr hollow points Resist Tyranny Restore The Republic