Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > One gun

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2012, 11:39 PM   #61
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

orginal thompson= full auto.lots of drums lots of ammo. <3

Old 03-01-2012, 01:15 AM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis
Alright, ALRIGHT -- u made me feel bad with the frowny face so I'll help you this one time. But you need to become informed my friend -- we all have a responsibility that goes with these rights of ours like the 2nd Amendment.

http://blog.heritage.org/2012/02/19/chart-of-the-week-nearly-half-of-all-americans-dont-pay-income-taxes/
This is your source.

Old 04-17-2012, 04:56 AM   #63

If would have a chance to carry a gun than I love to have ar 15 lower receiver with .308 manufacturing parts. I have looked some companies for buying these stuffs in discounted prices.

Old 04-18-2012, 03:32 AM   #64

Liked 3680 Times on 1756 Posts
Likes Given: 619

Remember this fellas because one day you're gonna remember I predicted this with stunning accuracy. I say 75-85 percent of the population will be dead within two days of losing the ability to text message.

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

Old 04-18-2012, 04:38 AM   #65
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1728 Times on 942 Posts
Likes Given: 545

I dont pay any income taxes but I do pay a hefty penalty. My income is down 30% because of the geniuses running the fed bank are keeping the interest rates down to nothing. I was paying taxes when the interest rate was up. I would start paying them again if they raised the interest rate back to where it should be.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of feces by the clean end."

Old 04-18-2012, 05:46 AM   #66
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 386 Times on 200 Posts
Likes Given: 582

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis View Post
Alright, ALRIGHT -- u made me feel bad with the frowny face so I'll help you this one time. But you need to become informed my friend -- we all have a responsibility that goes with these rights of ours like the 2nd Amendment.

http://blog.heritage.org/2012/02/19/chart-of-the-week-nearly-half-of-all-americans-dont-pay-income-taxes/
What I've wondered about for some time.... what happens when there are more people riding in the wagon than there are out front pulling the wagon?

I'd also go with a standard pump action shotgun for the general purpose "one gun" I'd carry.

Old 04-18-2012, 05:43 PM   #67

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Its a toss up between my benelli supernova or the ruger gunsite scout.... I dont need either Ill just use the wife, she can nag anything to death!!

Old 04-18-2012, 06:03 PM   #68

Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts

Hard to choose just 1 gun, how about 2 guns the same caliber? Ruger GP100 w/6" bbl and a Winchester model '92 both in .38/.357. Always need both a handgun and a rifle. Call me greedy but those give me a choice and a bit of variety in ammo. Of course if you need to worry about zombies the 12 ga can't be beat!!!