Native Seeds
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum >

Native Seeds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2011, 05:35 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 984 Times on 631 Posts
Likes Given: 1122

Default Native Seeds

I found this site and thought it was interesting.. Its a Native seed site using ancient plants from the southwest and Mexico. They have a wide variety of seeds, food bearing, teas, ornamental, tobacco, and more! Its a neat site I encourage you to give a look...
I live out in AZ and it would be nice to have a garden using native plants that are adapted to the desert and dont use tons of water...

Native Seeds/SEARCH
...... I suffer from a very rare genetic defect that causes me to be sympathetic toward the International cause. There is no cure.

Join Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join Today! - Click Here

Old 09-14-2011, 06:08 PM   #2
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

That's a pretty nice site. I might just order some seeds from them this winter for spring and summer next year.
"It's a gun you loaded on Sunday, and shot all week."
-Confederate Soldier

"If God didn't create man equal then Sam Colt had made them equal."

"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."
-Wyatt Earp
Old 09-15-2011, 07:14 PM   #3
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Many of us at work here have used this site to buy seeds the last few years. I don't think you will be disappointed. The flavors of the food are beyond good. You will want to increase your garden every year. The Hopi Casaba melon is so good with vanilla ice cream. Yields are less than hybrid seeds. They do great in my New Mexico climate.