Lets see if FTF has a sense of humor
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > Lets see if FTF has a sense of humor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 10:43 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Lets see if FTF has a sense of humor

lets talk Zombie Apocalypse! being a 21 year old college kid, I do alot of thinking on the subject lol, I even have the book by max brooks. so what are your steps if you hear we are being invaded and the undead are on the horizon? me? heres the first few steps if they arent on my doorstep YET!

-fassion a melee weapon (I have fire arm yet this is the best I have)(Im a 3rd degree black belt btw so knife offence is something Im not a complete stranger in)
-travel out of town (away from zombies)
-find a two story home, occupied or otherwise and inhabit it somehow
-lock and board doors
-fill every water reservoir, never know when utilites will go
-destroy stairs and install removable ladder, live upstairs

obviously provision collection is in there somewhere

this is just a time killer

Miles

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-11-2009, 12:19 AM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Dude.... If you not ready for Z day then good luck!!! It is coming The only question is are they going to be the slow shambling zombies or the fast rage zombies. I have enough ammo and what not to take out a small country so I plan on building a wall of zombie bodies to wall off the compound,

On another note I recommend Day by Day Armageddon. It is written by one of our first service men and is a good book.

Old 12-11-2009, 01:27 AM   #3

Liked 22 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 15

I am a college kid also and have the max brooks books. I have two 12 gauges, with roughly 500 rds. A 30-30 with about 50-60 rds, and am working on getting a 9mm and a thousand rounds. I live in a city with lots of gangs, they will kill most of the zombies I hope. If not I live 100 feet from a kroger, In a second story apartment with steel doors as the building used to be a warehouse. and my car is close and bass pro is ten minutes away. I am set.

Old 12-11-2009, 01:35 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid20 View Post
I am a college kid also and have the max brooks books. I have two 12 gauges, with roughly 500 rds. A 30-30 with about 50-60 rds, and am working on getting a 9mm and a thousand rounds. I live in a city with lots of gangs, they will kill most of the zombies I hope. If not I live 100 feet from a kroger, In a second story apartment with steel doors as the building used to be a warehouse. and my car is close and bass pro is ten minutes away. I am set.
gotta destroy those stairs though!

but what is everyones hypothetical plan? stay put and set up camp? or run and gun your way to "safety"?

Miles

Old 12-11-2009, 01:35 AM   #5

Liked 1419 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 12-11-2009, 01:43 AM   #6

Liked 22 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 15

that picture reminded me, a guy in my fraternity recently inherited a chinese made sks and 4,000 rounds from his grandfather, and yeah, the stairs will be destroyed.

Old 12-11-2009, 01:48 AM   #7

Liked 2057 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

Quote:
Originally Posted by randommj View Post
lets talk Zombie Apocalypse! being a 21 year old college kid, I do alot of thinking on the subject lol, I even have the book by max brooks. so what are your steps if you hear we are being invaded and the undead are on the horizon? me? heres the first few steps if they arent on my doorstep YET!
First I will help to vote them out of office. Then find some who have not turned yet to run the country.

opaww

Old 12-11-2009, 01:49 AM   #8

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

A sense of humor??

You are talking Z DAY man, that is SERE-I-US BID-NESS around these parts.

My god Man, Space Zombies are real. They ARE coming. Most of this forum used to have a weapon profile rivaling most third world nations.

Then we had the first annual FTF boating expedition and well, that turned out poorly.

But, we are ALL prepared for Z Day.

Max Brooks is a Prophet to The End of Human Days....

JD

Old 12-11-2009, 01:59 AM   #9

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid20 View Post
Bass Pro is 10 minutes away....if the Zombies don't take over the HRBT and the M&M!

"Guns don't kill people. Male Kennedy's kill people."

Old 12-11-2009, 02:03 AM   #10

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
A sense of humor??

You are talking Z DAY man, that is SERE-I-US BID-NESS around these parts.

My god Man, Space Zombies are real. They ARE coming. Most of this forum used to have a weapon profile rivaling most third world nations.

Then we had the first annual FTF boating expedition and well, that turned out poorly.

But, we are ALL prepared for Z Day.

Max Brooks is a Prophet to The End of Human Days....

JD
Max Brooks' brother Mel knew a thing or two about Zombies, I might remind you.

"Guns don't kill people. Male Kennedy's kill people."