Lactose Free Emergency Foods?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > Lactose Free Emergency Foods?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2014, 04:29 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 14 Times on 8 Posts

Default Lactose Free Emergency Foods?

Has anybody here come across any emergency food suppliers that prepare their meals for use by those of us who are lactose intolerant? Seems many of the freeze dried, dehydrated, and canned foods are prepared with un-modified dairy in the Ingredients.

There's lots of us out there with this condition.

Thanks for any tips on possible suppliers

"The basis of our political systems is the right of the people to make and to alter their Constitutions of Government. But the Constitution which at any time exists, till changed by an explicit and authentic act of the whole people, is sacredly obligatory upon all."

George Washington

If possible, so far as it depends on you, be at peace with all men.
Romans 12:18

aristoi Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-29-2014, 06:53 AM   #2
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7016 Times on 4222 Posts
Likes Given: 8456

I would think you'd just have to screen the food yourself. Beans, rice, cans of tuna, etc.

Old 04-01-2014, 12:51 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 14 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
I would think you'd just have to screen the food yourself. Beans, rice, cans of tuna, etc.
Yea, figgers. I was hoping someone would offer it. I did find one company that "claimed" to offer lactose free emergency foods but the website didn't even have a phone number to call and I have yet to get a response from my email.

Thanks

"The basis of our political systems is the right of the people to make and to alter their Constitutions of Government. But the Constitution which at any time exists, till changed by an explicit and authentic act of the whole people, is sacredly obligatory upon all."

George Washington

If possible, so far as it depends on you, be at peace with all men.
Romans 12:18