Kids playing with guns... - Page 4

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > Kids playing with guns...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2008, 08:10 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Asshat teens

Two stories relating to yours:
Hanging out at work waiting for the keys to show up, "Mike" calls me over to his car to show me something. He opens the driver door as I approach and whips out a pistol when I am close enough. Being within arms distance, my immediate reation was to smack his hand away and dive into battle. Broke two bones in his hand from bouncing off the door frame....but at least I let go of his wrist and throat when I saw it was a pellet gun.
Second incident was traveling home ~01:30 on my bicycle. Three teens cut me off and jump out of their car, wanting to know why I interrupted their cruise night (I had previously passed them at three red lights). I stated firmly that I didn't know them or what chemicals might be in their system, and so wished for them to leave. The one nearest the rear door said something to the effect of "We got something for you," and began to move toward the door handle. My response was to sweep my jacket and place my hand on the butt of the Firestar, telling them to go home immediately and calm down for the evening. They left at speeds precluding any talking to girls, and followed up their promise of calling the cops. I was contacted a half-mile on, and later declined assault charges after a written and personal apology from each teen.
Concealed handguns are cool, and the first gentleman never had any idea that I carried a substancially more realistic firearm. The second one did make me shake a bit afterward, I don't like the thought of killing anyone...never a reason to hesitate.

Old 05-04-2008, 08:22 AM   #32

Default Please don't feed the trolls

Oh Yeah...one more thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbaha View Post
This why we need gun control, because I will give up the first amendment right after the second.
Hey n00b, STFU and get me a beer.

Old 05-11-2008, 10:15 PM   #33

You listened to your heart and gut and kept your cool just remember hind sight is 20/20

IN A WORLD OF COMPROMISE SOME DON'T H&K
GOD BLESS THE SECOND AMENDMENT :D :D
GOD BLESS THE NRA :D :D
NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
VOTE PRO GUN ONLY
SUPPORT THE SECOND AMENDMENT

Old 05-12-2008, 02:00 AM   #34

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticNemo View Post
Oh Yeah...one more thing

Hey n00b, STFU and get me a beer.
Ahh waste of time ArcticNemo. He's long since gone. I think he's off servicing Obama now....

9x18=Makarov

Old 05-12-2008, 08:26 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbaha View Post
This why we need gun control, not because of the kids but because of YOU. You were ready to start firing away at some kids with a toy gun.
WHAT A SNAPPER HEAD! ^^^^^^^^ SNAPPER HEAD!

How do you KNOW it was a 'Toy Gun'?
How do you know it wasn't just misfiring or the punks didn't know how to load it correctly...?

Kids or not, toy or not, I'm not going to get 'Dead' because some squirrel thinks it's better that I get shot than to defend yourself against a viable threat!

Everyone freezes the first time or two, don't beat your self up. I would have emptied the magazine on the vehicle and not though a thing about it...
Let the chips fall where they may...

And the NEXT TIME some squirrel decided to point a gun, 'Toy or not' at someone in that town, the story would be told and the punks would be forewarned that it can and will eventually happen to them!

Commit a felony, suffer the consequences....
And pointing a TOY gun is a felony!

Come to think of it, I read where the Columbine kids did the same thing, dry fire real guns at people to get used to shooting at people before the school shootings...
There is something to think about for you!