Kids playing with guns... - Page 3

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > Kids playing with guns...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2008, 04:07 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default .one more..LOL..

..GUNS DONT KILL PEOPLE...
..PEOPLE KILL WITH GUNS..

..I UPHOLD THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BARE-ARMS..

Old 03-06-2008, 06:18 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
BLS33 beat me to it, but now you have your answer. Incidentally, violent crime involving firearms is increasing in Canada and Australia, too, where gun control laws are also very strict.

The problem isn't the weaponry, but the high number of people inclined to use it against their neighbors; the social ill comes from the people, not the tools they use.
like this guy?
I tell you what, after think this over, if I see some shady clown walking up to my car, I'm pulling my gun from the holster and will be ready for anything.

Old 03-06-2008, 07:39 PM   #23
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbaha View Post
like this guy?
I tell you what, after think this over, if I see some shady clown walking up to my car, I'm pulling my gun from the holster and will be ready for anything.

Arming the good guys rarely results in an unjust fatality. (In fact, arming the good guys rarely results in a fatality at all.) Disarming the good guys results in far more fatalities of the good guys at the hands of the bad guys.

I'm curious to know your take on firearms. Should the general citizenry be permitted to own any at all? If not, should the police and/or government be allowed to carry or use firearms?

Old 03-17-2008, 10:12 PM   #24

Default mbaha

i love libs the go around the truth and only here wat they want !!!
So mbaha let me ask you question
i dont think you have a gun(could be wrong but than you would be a hypocrite)
so some dude breaks into your house he has a gun (remember you dont) the has your wif tie u up than rapes her goes into your kids room rapes your gurl !!!!
And gets away with all the kool stuff you bought with all that extra money you have from not getting a gun!!!
would you have wanted a gun than to stop this crime OR would u have been satisfied knowing your wif and child were attacked when you had no way to help them????

so sorry if this offends you mbaha but i think the first is still the law of the land with MY guns to defend it in the second

maby u should read more instead of listen to the propaganda
http://gunfacts.info/
ignorance is bliss

Last edited by gnoll; 03-17-2008 at 10:14 PM.

Old 03-24-2008, 02:48 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbaha View Post
This why we need gun control, not because of the kids but because of YOU. You were ready to start firing away at some kids with a toy gun.
i will call u sheep man from now on

truth is you dont know it was fake or not. you might be willing to gamble with your life on that fact but im not. anyone points a gun at me im pointing one right back and firing first. doesent matter if its a toy or not, they made their decision. its still a crime.

Last edited by pl73123; 03-24-2008 at 02:52 PM.

Old 03-24-2008, 04:22 PM   #26

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I don't know about the rest of you, but I think Stomach9 did this forum a favor by bringing this adventure to light, he doesn't need to hear your BS, if he wanted to hear crap from you he probably would rather beat it out of you.
I believe he was simply sharing a problem in search of some sane advice. It is unfortunate that even though we are all gun loving people some of us would rather point the finger and split our already disrespected (by anti-gunners) group up than to try and support each other.

Old 03-24-2008, 07:49 PM   #27

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 7

mbaha is a troll looking to stir us up. All of our replys to posts or comments made by him are only playing to his game. He's had his 6 posts worth of fun, let's just leave it at that.

Now for my answer to the question. After first reading your post, my initial tough guy reaction was " Hell, I'd a shot 'em." Then I got to thinking more into it. If I had known it was kids when they first drove past us, I probably would have had my hand on my pistol, like you, waiting to see what happened next. The only thing I can say I would have done different is I would of yelled something like " I almost shot your asses," or something to that extent.

Old 04-21-2008, 05:18 PM   #28

I think the OP showed remarkable restraint. ( Honorable? ) It is a fine line , but the perpetrators are the ones who crossed it. I think it was a good call , because no one got hurt. Firing @ a fleeing vehicle isn't always self defense.

Your decision let the perps get away , and continue unabated . ( Except for the police report ). The bright side is you saved yourself possible legal hassles. ( Lawyer / Lawsuit )

In reality , I think when / if the time comes , you will be prepeared. Just because you didn't over react , doesn't mean you won't react. ( JMHO )

Old 04-21-2008, 07:31 PM   #29

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3478 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

First off, to T/S - I don't think you froze up, I think you made a calculated decision to wait and process more information before you went redline. If you were a hair trigger type of guy, the type of guy who is waiting to gun some fools down in the street, I don't think you would be having this question and answer session and I don't think you would be rethinking things through.

You stated the car turned around and doused their lights, you gripped your weapon, and then they rolled past, pointed at you and clicked an empty/fake weapon. In that second it took for them to expose the weapon and click the trigger, I don't think there was a lifetime there for you to draw and shoot. While it would be nice to think we all possess Matrix style reflexes, I know my "quicks" left me long before I gave up on playing sports on the weekend and regretting it until Thursday.

Now, if the weapon went off, it is possible that you or your lady might have been hit. It is also possible that the kid would have missed and you would have instantly reacted.

I, for one, commend you on taking that extra second to see what the threat really was first and not ending up on the Left's marching posters by shooting first and asking questions later.

Now, as for mbaha, I am sure there is a bridge on the left side of town missing your company, feel free to scamper back and have Hillary tuck you in for the night.

D

Old 04-21-2008, 08:12 PM   #30

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Now, as for mbaha, I am sure there is a bridge on the left side of town missing your company, feel free to scamper back and have Hillary tuck you in for the night.

D
Ok. That was funny.