Is It Just Me? - Page 5
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum >

Is It Just Me?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2013, 09:01 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 537 Times on 323 Posts
Likes Given: 260

[quote=locutus;1222239]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunsmoke11 View Post
It's none of your business what we do in this country. With the way your citizens allow yourselves to be treated by the jihadists it's amazing you all haven't been wiped out yet. You know nothing. Here's some evidence of the respect that the radical muslims you let into your little island have for your police. Cheers!.[/QUOTE]
\
WOW!!!! Freedom of expression is limited to American citizens?
Or is that just American residents?? Are illegal aliens allowed to have opinions?

The world's foremost champion of free expression says mind your own damned business if you don't live here????

Hey Manta. I often disagree with your opinion, but as far as I am concerned you are just as welcome to express your views as anyone else here.

Where you reside has no bearing whatsoever on the validity of your viewpoints.
Having to read your opinions are torturous enough. So why should we have to listen to someone who knows nothing and doesn't even live here?

People Like This 
Old 04-21-2013, 09:07 PM   #42
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 273 Times on 179 Posts
Likes Given: 88

^^^^^agree^^^^^

dango Likes This 
Old 04-21-2013, 09:16 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
Plenty on this forum are happy to have a go at the uk you included judging by your post. As for the police being chased that's not the part of the UK i live in. PS Instead of having a go at the UK why not challenge what you disagree with in my post.
Not having a go at the UK, just at you for sticking your nose in our business. You apparently have an admirer, but there's one in every crowd. I don't trust you and consider you irrelevant and won't respond to your future posts. Cheers!
dango Likes This 
Old 04-21-2013, 09:22 PM   #44
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 845 Times on 530 Posts
Likes Given: 257

Quote:
I don't trust you and consider you irrelevant and won't respond to your future posts.
You have lost me there. What do you not trust i am not asking to take your sister out. I forgot you are not responding to my posts.
dango Likes This 
Old 04-21-2013, 10:36 PM   #45

Liked 88 Times on 67 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunsmoke11 View Post

Where the heck do you live? Your comparison between a war zone in a stone age country and America is the most rediculous thing I've heard so far and embarrassing as well. The last time I went outside my home it looked nothing like Afghanistan. On the 4th of July raise up a white flag, cause you've already surrendered your rights, but I and many others fortunately didn't!

As far as being taken hostage not a chance. I do not live in a gun free zone as those in Boston.
Listen Rambo, when you have stopped beating your chest take a step back and think about it.

Put yourself in place of the police hunting a dangerous criminal that has just killed and maimed innocent people in Boston.

That is a dangerous situation to be in even for a highly trained professional, especially having to go door to door in an urban environment.

What they don't need is a Lee van cleef wannaby getting in their way snivelling about them trampling their carpet.

They have a job to do if I was in your position I would gladly let them in then wish them luck in the next house.

Any damage can be claimed for.

The average family in Afghanistan are far more armed than you and they still get killed.

My heart goes out to the people killed and maimed in Boston, maybe you should think about them more than getting your delicate toes stepped on.

Shame on you
dango Likes This 
Old 04-21-2013, 11:28 PM   #46

Liked 8 Times on 4 Posts

This is about the stupidest ****ing post I've had to suffer through.
dango Likes This 
Old 04-21-2013, 11:43 PM   #47

Liked 135 Times on 109 Posts
Likes Given: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
Are illegal aliens allowed to have opinions?

...Where you reside has no bearing whatsoever on the validity of your viewpoints.
Of course they are locutus, they just have to keep them to their criminal-arse selves. And even the Irish kid will explain that we don't have to put up with fighting words. We have every right, and the government has every responsibility, to throw them into the Rio Grande and warn 'em they'd damn well better climb out on the other side.

I think you are my senior but let me impart a piece of wisdom: where one sits usually influences where one stands.

Last edited by MattShlock; 04-21-2013 at 11:56 PM.
dango Likes This 
Old 04-22-2013, 01:17 AM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfcshooter View Post
Listen Rambo, when you have stopped beating your chest take a step back and think about it.

Put yourself in place of the police hunting a dangerous criminal that has just killed and maimed innocent people in Boston.

That is a dangerous situation to be in even for a highly trained professional, especially having to go door to door in an urban environment.

What they don't need is a Lee van cleef wannaby getting in their way snivelling about them trampling their carpet.

They have a job to do if I was in your position I would gladly let them in then wish them luck in the next house.

Any damage can be claimed for.

The average family in Afghanistan are far more armed than you and they still get killed.

My heart goes out to the people killed and maimed in Boston, maybe you should think about them more than getting your delicate toes stepped on.

Shame on you
Your post shows the extent of your intelligence and how much class you have. Anyone who starts off by calling someone they don't know a name lost their argument before they even started. Rambo my azz! I'm no wannabe, cause I've already been.

I've had enough LE experience to last me a life time and scars to prove it. I can recognize an overreaction by LE when I see it. What the hell does an uneducated shoeless stone age family in Afghanistan getting killed got to do with what's going on here? Are you saying being armed means nothing where self defense is concerned? Bostonians are canaries surrounded by hawks and must depend on their leaders to defend them. They like it that way.

My home is my home and no one enters without my consent unless they have that paper signed by a judge. I can't help it if there are schmucks out there who don't care about their rights.

Did I say anything, or give the impression about not caring for those killed and injured? In one of my posts I recall mentioning about the police officer who was killed and the other who was injured. You're condescending and have a lot of gall impuning my character, while acting like a know it all.

You assumed much about me, but I won't assume anything about you, cause to assume makes an ass out of you and me.
dango Likes This 
Old 04-22-2013, 01:33 AM   #49
Proud to be an American
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1079 Times on 503 Posts
Likes Given: 551

5 days start to finish! Personally I think this was fine police work!
Old 04-22-2013, 01:37 AM   #50

Liked 4741 Times on 2360 Posts
Likes Given: 1128

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfcshooter

Do you think that our troops in Afghanistan get a warrant when looking for terrorists in people's houses.

Since time is of the essence they can't afford to worry about your sensibilities. After all you may have been taken hostage.
^^^THIS mindset represents a greater threat to my vision of liberty in this country than two punks with pressure cookers ever could.

Around 40 Americans are murdered every day in this country. Which puts the death toll at around 240 since the bombings took place.

But hey, let's declare exigent circumstances and go door to door across America, its for the kids and ****.

Newest Threads