Is It Just Me? - Page 4

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > Is It Just Me?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2013, 05:51 PM   #31
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3305 Times on 1860 Posts
Likes Given: 18894

No paranoia here , I only call them as I see them...! About those doors being kicked in...? This is a well planned movement to take away our freedoms..!

Many don,t see the whole picture and that,s not hard to understand..! Little events cover the larger agendas all the time , a smoke screen to hide the larger goings on..! No matter how you twist this , it,s a major fail by any conspiracies or faith in the those claim it is for our protection..!

Who,s really in control here..? Martial law..? Don,t care for the way things are handled in catastrophic events..! Catrina for example , do you think it was wise to disarm the masses after the storm..? Take my gun when I probably need it most..?

Are we living in fear right now..? Afraid to be heard..? Why..? Nothing wrong..?
Afraid to speak your mind..? If nothing is wrong , shout it out then..! Too many lies , too many questions , no answers...!

Old 04-21-2013, 06:04 PM   #32

Liked 499 Times on 298 Posts
Likes Given: 230

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfcshooter View Post
Do you think that our troops in Afghanistan get a warrant when looking for terrorists in people's houses.

Since time is of the essence they can't afford to worry about your sensibilities. After all you may have been taken hostage.
Where the heck do you live? Your comparison between a war zone in a stone age country and America is the most rediculous thing I've heard so far and embarrassing as well. The last time I went outside my home it looked nothing like Afghanistan. On the 4th of July raise up a white flag, cause you've already surrendered your rights, but I and many others fortunately didn't!

As far as being taken hostage not a chance. I do not live in a gun free zone as those in Boston.

Last edited by gunsmoke11; 04-21-2013 at 06:07 PM.
People Like This 
Old 04-21-2013, 06:10 PM   #33

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Now stay with us Dango! I don't believe the administration planned this Boston Massacre. However, the Party of the Left is biding its time, patiently, waiting to pounce on every opportunity to ban guns, to reel in law-abiding citizens' rights and make them privileges. To register gun-owners/guns nationally and ultimately to confiscate firearms from the peasants.

That said, the next Press Release waiting to exploit the next mass-shooting, the next anti-gun legislation bill, the talking points for sound bites and to distribute to the media for anti-gun headlines taking advantage of some "gun violence" victims are already written and sitting in a drawer in The Oval Office.

Last edited by HockaLouis; 04-21-2013 at 06:15 PM.
dango Likes This 
Old 04-21-2013, 06:26 PM   #34
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 459 Times on 315 Posts
Likes Given: 140

Armed police looking for armed terrorists armed citizens looking for armed terrorists. You don't have to be Einstein to see what would happen. The ones doing all the talking would be the ones hiding in their basements.

Quote:
Many don,t see the whole picture and that,s not hard to understand..! Little events cover the larger agendas all the time , a smoke screen to hide the larger goings on..! No matter how you twist this , it,s a major fail by any conspiracies or faith in the those claim it is for our protection
What do you see that others don't.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:34 PM   #35

Liked 41 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 12

I could not agree more.

Old 04-21-2013, 06:44 PM   #36
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3305 Times on 1860 Posts
Likes Given: 18894

What do I see..? (Police perform house to house raids in Watertown---YouTube...! ) It,s out there on both sides and you must see both to come to intelligent hypotheses ...!

After you see both sides and I I strongly suggest , traditional media is not the way..! The FCC is controlled and censored by the FBI ,CIA, SO WHAT DO YOU REALY EXPECT TO SEE THERE ... ?

Last edited by dango; 04-21-2013 at 06:48 PM.

Old 04-21-2013, 07:19 PM   #37

Liked 499 Times on 298 Posts
Likes Given: 230

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
Armed police looking for armed terrorists armed citizens looking for armed terrorists. You don't have to be Einstein to see what would happen. The ones doing all the talking would be the ones hiding in their basements.

What do you see that others don't.
It's none of your business what we do in this country. With the way your citizens allow yourselves to be treated by the jihadists it's amazing you all haven't been wiped out yet. You know nothing. Here's some evidence of the respect that the radical muslims you let into your little island have for your police. Cheers!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBtct-z9JS8I should mention that they were protesting in London for Palestinian's treatment in Israel a couple of years ago. I never seen police being chased like that before and I've been in numerous riots in the 60's and 70's. There's something very wrong with this picture.

Last edited by gunsmoke11; 04-21-2013 at 07:29 PM.
People Like This 
Old 04-21-2013, 08:34 PM   #38
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5936 Times on 3357 Posts
Likes Given: 5487

[QUOTE=gunsmoke11;1222163]It's none of your business what we do in this country. With the way your citizens allow yourselves to be treated by the jihadists it's amazing you all haven't been wiped out yet. You know nothing. Here's some evidence of the respect that the radical muslims you let into your little island have for your police. Cheers!.[/QUOTE]
\
WOW!!!! Freedom of expression is limited to American citizens?
Or is that just American residents?? Are illegal aliens allowed to have opinions?

The world's foremost champion of free expression says mind your own damned business if you don't live here????

Hey Manta. I often disagree with your opinion, but as far as I am concerned you are just as welcome to express your views as anyone else here.

Where you reside has no bearing whatsoever on the validity of your viewpoints.

Winston Churchill
People Like This 
Old 04-21-2013, 08:35 PM   #39
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 459 Times on 315 Posts
Likes Given: 140

Quote:
It's none of your business what we do in this country.
Plenty on this forum are happy to have a go at the uk you included judging by your post. As for the police being chased that's not the part of the UK i live in. PS Instead of having a go at the UK why not challenge what you disagree with in my post.
Old 04-21-2013, 09:00 PM   #40
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21697 Times on 12308 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

i have to recall Hockaloius remarks in this post a to his involvement with the incident. maybe it puts into perspective his stance on the subject of the Boston bombings.
Hock's own words here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had a police helicopter and a score of cops all over my property (even broke down a locked gate) to get through it when they thought they had tracked down a murderous fugitive here. They said to stay inside and if he were in there to yell -- they'd hear me. I told them that if he's in the house that's not what they're gonna hear, and after searching the house soon joined them w/my own gun and maglite outside.

That's the difference between being a citizen and a subject.