Is It Just Me?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > Is It Just Me?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2013, 08:56 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 489 Times on 296 Posts
Likes Given: 228

Default Is It Just Me?

I consider this survival though most survival discussions don't relate to cities. As far as I'm concerned Boston is a DOA city and shouldn't be called Bean Town, but Sheeple Town. I can't believe it was there where our American Revolution began by people who had guts and guns. They really are all dead now ain't they?

I've been trying to avoid much of the news this week in general, but watching Boston shut down, because of a 19 year old murderous fanatical muslim Chechnyan SOB is more than I can stand. Tell me it ain't true and I'm just having a nightmare watching one of the largest cities in America hiding like cowards behind closed doors.

Baseball stadiums shut down. Amtrak not running. Colleges locked their doors. Public transportation at a standstill. Taxis told not to pick up anyone. People told not to go to work and lock their doors. Businesses shut tighter than my first girlfriend's legs. Streets filled with LE with heavy equipment. AR's all over the place filled to the brim with ammo. Naturally civilians aren't included, cause they can't have them and where the hell are they getting all those bullets? National Guard on patrol.

I won't get into the immigration thing now, but there's plenty to say about letting scumbags like that into this country and educating them and to top it off give them citizenship. Letting those from a murdering country like Chechnya here is like putting pirahna in a swimming pool with our kids.

Does anyone look at Boston they way I do? Please tell me what's wrong with this picture. This spectacle will definitely come back to haunt the libs down the road. If a fort is ever built there they should name it Ft. Surrender. These news broadcasts are being shown all over the world and are showing us to be paper tigers. The former loser liberal senator Scott Brown said this morning on Fox News how great a town Boston was because of it's diversity. I hate that freakin' word. I'll conclude by just saying that a sequal to Red Dawn could never be filmed in Boston. I feel a little better now.

Last edited by gunsmoke11; 04-19-2013 at 09:37 PM.
People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-19-2013, 09:03 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1273 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

It's a prime example of an abusive dictatorship demonstrating its power over the people. This is what will be attempted all over the U.S. if Obummer has his way. If there was ever a sample of unlawful search and siezure, this is it. If any resident refuses to allow the cops or the National Guard enter their home or business, they will have their doors broken down, they'll be knocked around, handcuffed, and likely arrested. Welcome to 1937 Germany.

Old 04-19-2013, 11:20 PM   #3

Liked 718 Times on 464 Posts
Likes Given: 231

What I can not believe is that the whole country is not screaming bloody murder about the actions taking place in that city. The Democrats and Republicans and Libertarians should be marching together on this huge abuse of power. What a disgrace. A sad day to call yourself an American.

Is this all that is left in the USA?

Just walking on the edge of of my grave.

Old 04-19-2013, 11:36 PM   #4

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Yeah -- it's just you. They caught #2.

Old 04-19-2013, 11:46 PM   #5

Liked 489 Times on 296 Posts
Likes Given: 228

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis View Post
Yeah -- it's just you. They caught #2.
I knew it was me, cause I'm always wrong. He's supposedly down but holding up somewhere while being surrounded. But thanks for the good news. Their governor gave everyone permission to leave their homes a little while ago. Do they call that a daddy state as opposed to a nanny state? Now Boston has to live with a reputation of having the bravest citizenry in the nation.

Old 04-19-2013, 11:47 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3214 Times on 1822 Posts
Likes Given: 18548

First off , It was,t two young men responsible for anything , but a mere distraction.!
Too many oddities , first , we have him then we don,t have him. A lot of reasons for distractions , charges of war crimes , drop of gold prices , secret meetings in the middle of the night...? (SIOPS)..? Major fail that Boston thing...! And no , you,re not the only one ..! Too many people don,t see what,s going on , a coup with-in our own Govt. .?

Infowars.com.....!

Old 04-20-2013, 12:05 AM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 142 Times on 86 Posts
Likes Given: 137

I'm seeing incompetence on a massive scale. A 19 year old kid gets away from a shootout, and nobody can keep up? The incompetence starts with the fact that these two can stroll through a major sporting event with heavy backpacks, the kid's knees are almost buckling, and nobody notices? I'm not a big fan of NYC by any stretch, but you can bet these two would have been face down with a boot on their necks before they got 4 blocks. Not sheeple, lambs for the slaughter. How about a suitcase nuke instead of a cookpot??!!

Old 04-20-2013, 05:07 AM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1246 Times on 806 Posts
Likes Given: 2524

Nope, it's not just you. As a nation we've turned into (or been turned into) a bunch pansies, and that's about as nice as I can put it.

Old 04-20-2013, 05:11 AM   #9

Liked 276 Times on 189 Posts
Likes Given: 32

I was thinkin the same thing while I watched it live. Is america really cowering at ONE young extremist?
This is an example of terrorism at it finest.
One man wreaks chaos and makes himself seem like a larger force than he really is. Real terrorism.

Now, lets see someone like that come here to the SOUTH. I guarantee ya all the rednecks and coonasses won't be hidin in their homes, waitin for the government to do somethin. We would be huntin him like an animal.

Old 04-20-2013, 06:01 AM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1246 Times on 806 Posts
Likes Given: 2524

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizord1 View Post
I was thinkin the same thing while I watched it live. Is america really cowering at ONE young extremist?
This is an example of terrorism at it finest.
One man wreaks chaos and makes himself seem like a larger force than he really is. Real terrorism.

Now, lets see someone like that come here to the SOUTH. I guarantee ya all the rednecks and coonasses won't be hidin in their homes, waitin for the government to do somethin. We would be huntin him like an animal.
I was thinking the same thing. Here, they would've been trying to find the police for protection from the citizens. My grandma would've taken them out, or she would have before I had to take her pistol from her many years ago because of Alzheimers. And I mean that literally. She was going to kill the neighbors the day I took it from her. And I can just imagine the police telling her she couldn't come out of her house and into her yard back then. And she was the nice one in the family! I seriously don't think that story would have turned out the same here.

In all seriousness I'm glad that didn't happen here. I don't think that marshall law stuff would have turned out well for the police or anyone else. I know they had a job to do, but I still don't think it would have turned out well for anyone.

Last edited by TLuker; 04-20-2013 at 06:11 AM.