Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Survival & Sustenance Living Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f51/)
-   -   Is It Just Me? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f51/just-me-89162/)

gunsmoke11 04-19-2013 08:56 PM

Is It Just Me?

I consider this survival though most survival discussions don't relate to cities. As far as I'm concerned Boston is a DOA city and shouldn't be called Bean Town, but Sheeple Town. I can't believe it was there where our American Revolution began by people who had guts and guns. They really are all dead now ain't they?

I've been trying to avoid much of the news this week in general, but watching Boston shut down, because of a 19 year old murderous fanatical muslim Chechnyan SOB is more than I can stand. Tell me it ain't true and I'm just having a nightmare watching one of the largest cities in America hiding like cowards behind closed doors.

Baseball stadiums shut down. Amtrak not running. Colleges locked their doors. Public transportation at a standstill. Taxis told not to pick up anyone. People told not to go to work and lock their doors. Businesses shut tighter than my first girlfriend's legs. Streets filled with LE with heavy equipment. AR's all over the place filled to the brim with ammo. Naturally civilians aren't included, cause they can't have them and where the hell are they getting all those bullets? National Guard on patrol.

I won't get into the immigration thing now, but there's plenty to say about letting scumbags like that into this country and educating them and to top it off give them citizenship. Letting those from a murdering country like Chechnya here is like putting pirahna in a swimming pool with our kids.

Does anyone look at Boston they way I do? Please tell me what's wrong with this picture. This spectacle will definitely come back to haunt the libs down the road. If a fort is ever built there they should name it Ft. Surrender. These news broadcasts are being shown all over the world and are showing us to be paper tigers. The former loser liberal senator Scott Brown said this morning on Fox News how great a town Boston was because of it's diversity. I hate that freakin' word. I'll conclude by just saying that a sequal to Red Dawn could never be filmed in Boston. I feel a little better now.

AIKIJUTSU 04-19-2013 09:03 PM

It's a prime example of an abusive dictatorship demonstrating its power over the people. This is what will be attempted all over the U.S. if Obummer has his way. If there was ever a sample of unlawful search and siezure, this is it. If any resident refuses to allow the cops or the National Guard enter their home or business, they will have their doors broken down, they'll be knocked around, handcuffed, and likely arrested. Welcome to 1937 Germany.

hiwall 04-19-2013 11:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
What I can not believe is that the whole country is not screaming bloody murder about the actions taking place in that city. The Democrats and Republicans and Libertarians should be marching together on this huge abuse of power. What a disgrace. A sad day to call yourself an American. :(

Is this all that is left in the USA?

HockaLouis 04-19-2013 11:36 PM

Yeah -- it's just you. They caught #2.

gunsmoke11 04-19-2013 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HockaLouis (Post 1219941)
Yeah -- it's just you. They caught #2.

I knew it was me, cause I'm always wrong. He's supposedly down but holding up somewhere while being surrounded. But thanks for the good news. Their governor gave everyone permission to leave their homes a little while ago. Do they call that a daddy state as opposed to a nanny state? Now Boston has to live with a reputation of having the bravest citizenry in the nation.

dango 04-19-2013 11:47 PM

First off , It was,t two young men responsible for anything , but a mere distraction.!
Too many oddities , first , we have him then we don,t have him. A lot of reasons for distractions , charges of war crimes , drop of gold prices , secret meetings in the middle of the night...? (SIOPS)..? Major fail that Boston thing...! And no , you,re not the only one ..! Too many people don,t see what,s going on , a coup with-in our own Govt. .?

Infowars.com.....!

jackrich3 04-20-2013 12:05 AM

I'm seeing incompetence on a massive scale. A 19 year old kid gets away from a shootout, and nobody can keep up? The incompetence starts with the fact that these two can stroll through a major sporting event with heavy backpacks, the kid's knees are almost buckling, and nobody notices? I'm not a big fan of NYC by any stretch, but you can bet these two would have been face down with a boot on their necks before they got 4 blocks. Not sheeple, lambs for the slaughter. How about a suitcase nuke instead of a cookpot??!!

TLuker 04-20-2013 05:07 AM

Nope, it's not just you. As a nation we've turned into (or been turned into) a bunch pansies, and that's about as nice as I can put it. :mad:

Gizord1 04-20-2013 05:11 AM

I was thinkin the same thing while I watched it live. Is america really cowering at ONE young extremist?
This is an example of terrorism at it finest.
One man wreaks chaos and makes himself seem like a larger force than he really is. Real terrorism.

Now, lets see someone like that come here to the SOUTH. I guarantee ya all the rednecks and coonasses won't be hidin in their homes, waitin for the government to do somethin. We would be huntin him like an animal.

TLuker 04-20-2013 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gizord1 (Post 1220332)
I was thinkin the same thing while I watched it live. Is america really cowering at ONE young extremist?
This is an example of terrorism at it finest.
One man wreaks chaos and makes himself seem like a larger force than he really is. Real terrorism.

Now, lets see someone like that come here to the SOUTH. I guarantee ya all the rednecks and coonasses won't be hidin in their homes, waitin for the government to do somethin. We would be huntin him like an animal.

I was thinking the same thing. Here, they would've been trying to find the police for protection from the citizens. My grandma would've taken them out, or she would have before I had to take her pistol from her many years ago because of Alzheimers. And I mean that literally. She was going to kill the neighbors the day I took it from her. And I can just imagine the police telling her she couldn't come out of her house and into her yard back then. And she was the nice one in the family! I seriously don't think that story would have turned out the same here.

In all seriousness I'm glad that didn't happen here. I don't think that marshall law stuff would have turned out well for the police or anyone else. I know they had a job to do, but I still don't think it would have turned out well for anyone.