Just joined
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum >

Just joined

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2011, 03:20 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Default Just joined

The NRA for the first time. I could only afford a year right now but glad I did it.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-08-2011, 05:34 PM   #2
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Good for you and for the rest of us that care about our gun rights. Joining the NRA is of the few ways to get the bone heads and commies in power to pay attention. Welcome my friend.
Old 11-08-2011, 05:36 PM   #3
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I also recommend you join state level gun organizations and the GOA. I'm a member of the NRA, and working on some state level organizations. I'm also waiting till January to join the GOA, because their memberships are based on a yearly reset so I'll wait till it resets in January then purchase my membership.
"It's a gun you loaded on Sunday, and shot all week."
-Confederate Soldier

"If God didn't create man equal then Sam Colt had made them equal."

"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."
-Wyatt Earp

Newest Threads