Jericho... - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > Jericho...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2011, 12:22 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaster456

Yes I did. Well what there was of it. It just seams odd that they would cut it off at Episode 7.
Oh tell me about it!! I was so upset.... Who does that.

Old 12-30-2011, 01:05 AM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1248 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 2560

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0zt36 View Post
uhmmm .... i remeber the farm the guy owned and they had all the town help him harvest ... I thought that show was incredibly realistic ... screw gold and silver , salt and wind turbine generator parts were bartered ... because Of that show i sold my silver and bought guns
I don't remember the farm thing but I do remember supplies coming in on parachutes in large containers. That's what I meant by stuff magically appearing. It doesn't get more magical than food falling from the ski. Still a good show though.

Old 12-30-2011, 11:05 AM   #13

Liked 259 Times on 179 Posts
Likes Given: 367

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLuker View Post
I don't remember the farm thing but I do remember supplies coming in on parachutes in large containers. That's what I meant by stuff magically appearing. It doesn't get more magical than food falling from the ski. Still a good show though.
the farmer with I think the blind sister on the outskirts of town???? the one they said if they blew the bridge those farms would be abandoned and left to fend for themselves against the military?

" Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. " - Benjamin Franklin

Old 12-30-2011, 02:33 PM   #14

Liked 46 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 246

Yeah, that farmer, except the sister was deaf and it wasn't the military, it was......Ravenwood

Woe to those who make unjust laws and to those who issue oppressive decrees. -Isaiah 10:1

Blaming guns for death is like blaming forks for obesity

Old 12-30-2011, 02:39 PM   #15
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2163 Times on 1177 Posts
Likes Given: 783

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaster456 View Post
Yeah, that farmer, except the sister was deaf and it wasn't the military, it was......Ravenwood
The nasty, evil guns for hire. Kind of like the media's representation of Blackwater. Things that make you go hmmm.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA

Last edited by ScottA; 12-30-2011 at 07:44 PM.

Old 12-30-2011, 06:52 PM   #16

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Just started watching like it so far I'm on episode 6

Old 12-31-2011, 06:35 AM   #17
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1919 Times on 1109 Posts
Likes Given: 3922

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLuker View Post
The farm when the towns people came to help, was due to crops being damaged by bugs. The Chinese aircraft air dropped food, generator and supplies.

I miss the show, too bad CBS killed it off. It wasn't because of ratings. That show had got national and world attention. Remember "Nuts" and the CBS headquarters received just over 20 tons of nuts, which revive the show for a second year, a very short season.

Old 12-31-2011, 01:50 PM   #18

Liked 11 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 22

The show was great entertainment and plausable at times. If it enlightened some people to issues that may exist in a SHTF situation then it did a great service to some people.