Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > "I'll just come to YOUR house..."

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2012, 05:28 PM   #41
AZL
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

That's all pretty much the point.

If it's a short term natural disaster...which in Arizona is extremely rare, there is no reason why I wouldn't man the chainsaw or help with LE or other "civic duties". Alas... We don't have tropical storms, tornadoes, hurricanes, blizzards, etc...

I am talking about a true SHTF scenario and it is SERIOUS.

There is definitely strength in numbers, but only if you can trust the numbers you are with.

My LDS neighbors...as good as they have been as neighbors, certainly would "clan up" with other LDS to the excllusion of other non-LDS. If I understand their precepts, they already have a plan and command structure within their ward (local chuch body) for that.

I am all for being the good neighbor. I am decidedly NOT all for being the welfare-supply depot if it has turned to crap.

Surprize me...hose out your mangina, quit whining and actually DO something.

Old 01-03-2012, 07:42 PM   #42
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2056 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

I have to agree with AZL what he said was good and to the point...No you don't got to worry about me showing up on your door step sense I am staying put right here and shooting first then asking questions.