Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > Hunted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2010, 05:22 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Hunted.

Say,because of religious/political/whatever reason,you and/or friends and family,others like you are being hunted by your country,what will you do.You know that they will shoot you on sight even if you surrender,so only choice is to run.

My plan is to go south.Way south.Maybe cut a deal with someone to make money,legal or not.Best plan seems to be by water.I will take just what i need,maybe one 1911 and my AR,plus a couple hundred rounds.A few sets of clothes and all the cash i can get.I know it sounds washed up,but i dont want to be too detailed yet.

Springfield Armory 1911 TRP,two of them,in Simply Rugged holsters for the summer and Andrews double shoulder holster for winter.

Benelli MR1 AR-15 with Surefire light/laser.

Benelli M2 with Surefire light.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-31-2010, 06:28 PM   #2

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Don't most people on the run knowing there is a death sentence head to Mexico? Money goes far, corrupt and no extradition if death is on the table. Easy to stay out of jail if you pay the right people.

Or, north to Canada. Lots of places to cross unknown. Blend in better if you forget to pronounce the letter "u" and finish sentences with "eh?". Lots of space to set up camp, hunt, fish and hide. Not nearly as corrupt, but easier to hide.

How about a cave or cabin at the bottleneck of a valley out west? That is what all of the wanted guys do in the Westerns.

Ohh, east! Or the northeast to be more specific. Millions and millions of people and thousands of square miles of concrete and brick. Easy to hide out in the open when you look like everyone else. Small changes of appearance and tastes. Add a visible scar or two. Get a tat on your face.

No, wait, middle of the country. The plains. Kansas. Everyting in Kansas looks the same. Make like a wheat field or a cow. People are far and few between and they like to stay to themselves as long as the work gets done.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Last edited by skullcrusher; 12-31-2010 at 06:33 PM. Reason: small changes

Old 12-31-2010, 06:53 PM   #3

Likes Given: 5

Die a marter

Old 12-31-2010, 09:13 PM   #4

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by safedman View Post
Die a marter
This is Definately my pick,
I'm really too fat & lazy to bother with all that running,
plus it would make whichever jerk cop found me all famous & crap
I would just get over to a Sam's Club First & get a couple of those big cheesecakes, then I'm off to be shot & croak like a martyr

Old 12-31-2010, 10:24 PM   #5

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by billdeserthills View Post
This is Definately my pick,
I'm really too fat & lazy to bother with all that running,
plus it would make whichever jerk cop found me all famous & crap
I would just get over to a Sam's Club First & get a couple of those big cheesecakes, then I'm off to be shot & croak like a martyr
The best option yet!!

Don't go scared, go happy and satisfied! Martyr Up!!

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 12-31-2010, 11:15 PM   #6
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2665 Times on 1551 Posts
Likes Given: 1184

Sprechen Sie Deutsch?

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)

Old 12-31-2010, 11:42 PM   #7
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8445 Times on 3663 Posts
Likes Given: 1301

Yeah, sure, head for them wide open spaces, podner. Them little tiny villages of 23 people, where one new person stands out like a flamethrower in a deep freeze.

Even fish look for "structure" in a lake- old trees, submerged stumps, etc. Places to hide from the big fish, y'know?

Me? Vow of silence. Most of us at the Trappist monastery are under a vow of silence, y'know. Just call me Brother C3. Y'all go ahead and work on that martyrdom thing. Somebody has to pick these grapes and make the bread.

In the meantime, do some reading. Che Guevera "On Guerilla Warfare" might be a good start. Then go pick up your own structure in your own lake.

PS. I will not really be at the monastery. But they are usually looking to hire cooks and dishwashers down at the mess hall.

<--- Your Moderators at our weekly Troll Hunt

Old 01-01-2011, 05:53 PM   #8

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

My daughter (7 at the time) and I were watching Americas Most Wanted one evening. They were bringing the viewers up to date on how many BGs had been captured so far. She asked me how could they catch so many. I told her to look up at the ceiling, at all the little spackle bumps, and told her the ceiling was a city and all those little bumps are people. "Now pick a bump, look away, look back and try to find the same bump".............. "Oh,they go to places with less bumps"! Shes...sniff sniff......so smart.

The rest of the world gets it,why can't we?
"The United States can survive a Barack Obama,who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president".
Out of the Czech Republic

Psalm 138:7

Old 01-01-2011, 07:58 PM   #9
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1354 Times on 688 Posts
Likes Given: 1011

Get a small boat and travel by river. It's not fast but it's the least conspicuous.

Stay smart, stay motivated, stay dangerous

Old 01-01-2011, 08:37 PM   #10

Liked 188 Times on 131 Posts
Likes Given: 303

Im from lockport NY a city of about 22,000ish...I would go 45 minutes southwest to Buffalo...a City of 1.4-1.8 million....dont talk alot and dont do anything stupid and you should be fine.