How prepared are you - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum >

How prepared are you

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2010, 05:04 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

My suggestion is to shoot alot! Draw em in and hose em. You can use their radios, clothing and vehicles to masquerade as zombies giving you even greater opportunites.

I wouldn't risk staying at home waiting for their impending search of your premises and possibly taking you into custody should they find something. If firearms confiscation is occuring it is GAME ON,....gather the like minded and hose em. After all, this would be considered war or is this all fantasy talk?

I'm not running nowhere. I'm loading up, throwing a pork butt on the smoker and having some "friends" over.

The survival storage stuff is great for natural disasters/biological/ chemical scenarios but hostile activity from a unified source and not roamers pillaging is a whole different ballgame requiring a totally different mindset. It's not "what am I going to do" it is let's kick some a$$ time
Old 09-23-2010, 05:33 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 34 Times on 24 Posts
Likes Given: 4

They will sweep your property with GPR (ground penetrating radar), commonly used to locate water and electrical lines but will show returns on buried fire arms as well. Hide stuff off the home site, preferably not at your BOL!

Solar ovens work great. If you're in a northern climate, alcohol stoves, propane and even a gasification stove would be better than a camp fire.

Beware of detection from above. Planes and satellite can spot human movement without detection.
People get the government they deserve.