How Gross..........? - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum >

How Gross..........?


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2013, 01:28 AM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
dango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 6,982
Liked 4447 Times on 2467 Posts
Likes Given: 22396

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Ya know, I kinda figured you for an enthusiastic beaver eater...
!.............................................!
dango is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:00 AM   #22
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
SSGSF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The best place in the world,TEXAS by God
Posts: 1,129
Liked 544 Times on 328 Posts

Default

I ate dog once . while I was in Korea . I could not so no cause it would have been very rude. It was not that bad with rice and Kimchi.
If it crawls, swims, walks, or flys I have probably have eaten it. Or will eat it.
__________________
"Don't call me Sir, I work for a living"

"I'm an A**hole"
SSGSF is offline  
dango Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:54 AM   #23
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
AR10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Glock Certified Armorer In Occupied USA
Posts: 2,268
Liked 1139 Times on 730 Posts
Likes Given: 246

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGSF View Post
I ate dog once . while I was in Korea . I could not so no cause it would have been very rude. It was not that bad with rice and Kimchi.
If it crawls, swims, walks, or flys I have probably have eaten it. Or will eat it.
Are you our commander and chief? He said he has eaten dog.

The oddest thing I have eaten is peanutbutter, pickles and mayonnaise sandwiches. They taste better than it sounds, but no gun is needed to squire the ingredients unless you strong arm the mayonnaise. Lol
AR10 is offline  
dango Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 11:52 AM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
TLuker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: S.C.
Posts: 3,550
Liked 1963 Times on 1255 Posts
Likes Given: 4432

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR10 View Post
Are you our commander and chief? He said he has eaten dog.

The oddest thing I have eaten is peanutbutter, pickles and mayonnaise sandwiches. They taste better than it sounds, but no gun is needed to squire the ingredients unless you strong arm the mayonnaise. Lol
You've got to try a peanut-butter, mayonnaise, and banana sandwich sometime.
TLuker is offline  
dango Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:24 PM   #25
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
CapnJack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ima Mainah
Posts: 99
Liked 54 Times on 28 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Default

Ill neevr forget the time at work we had this tiny lil women with huge block teeth that were green + white from plaque. One day in the lunch room she was eating a sandwhich,took abite out of it and claimed something had gone bad in it,she threw it in the trash.
Being the nice guy i am, i pick it out of the trash and set it in front of me. People are lookin at me like iv got tits on my forehead," wait" i tell them.

In comes my hungover buddy always broke,always hungover lol(were still young at this point) Hes just kinda staring blankly into the candy machine when i holler over to him."Hey man u wanna buy this sandwhich for a buck?,ive only had a couple bites outta it".
He shambles over with a crumpled up dollar, i hand the nasty teeth,garbagewhich over and he heads out the door chompin happily on it.

He dint talk to me for weeks, and everybdy still rem. it 10years later we still laugh.

As for me the nastiest thing other people cringe when i eat is raw scallops and pickeled herring outta a jar.
CapnJack is offline  
dango Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 01:38 PM   #26
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 25,321
Liked 8761 Times on 5235 Posts
Likes Given: 11622

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnJack View Post
Ill neevr forget the time at work we had this tiny lil women with huge block teeth that were green + white from plaque. One day in the lunch room she was eating a sandwhich,took abite out of it and claimed something had gone bad in it,she threw it in the trash.
Being the nice guy i am, i pick it out of the trash and set it in front of me. People are lookin at me like iv got tits on my forehead," wait" i tell them.

In comes my hungover buddy always broke,always hungover lol(were still young at this point) Hes just kinda staring blankly into the candy machine when i holler over to him."Hey man u wanna buy this sandwhich for a buck?,ive only had a couple bites outta it".
He shambles over with a crumpled up dollar, i hand the nasty teeth,garbagewhich over and he heads out the door chompin happily on it.

He dint talk to me for weeks, and everybdy still rem. it 10years later we still laugh.
That is disgusting. And that is the funniest phrase I have ever heard.
__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus

Last edited by winds-of-change; 03-10-2013 at 11:32 PM.
winds-of-change is offline  
dango Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 02:11 PM   #27
Moderator
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
c3shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Third bunker on the right,Central Virginia
Posts: 18,158
Liked 10735 Times on 4646 Posts
Likes Given: 1752

Default

SSGSF- that was disgusting. The kimchi, that is.

If it was summer kimchi. Winter is not too bad. Better than #10 nước mắm or padaek
__________________
What we have here is... failure- to communicate.
c3shooter is offline  
dango Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 02:39 PM   #28
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
DFlynt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Festus, Missouri
Posts: 3,048
Liked 1788 Times on 1171 Posts
Likes Given: 1553

Default

When I was stationed in Scotland took a bite of blood sausage, nasty stuff IMO. I've eaten haggis which isn't bad at all.
__________________
“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly
DFlynt is offline  
dango Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 02:48 PM   #29
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
eatmydust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: pennsylvania
Posts: 4,366
Liked 3619 Times on 2067 Posts
Likes Given: 2520

Default

In a true time of need, probably so gross it'd make me puke to eat it today!
eatmydust is offline  
dango Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 03:37 PM   #30
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Louisville, KY, USA
Posts: 190
Liked 78 Times on 48 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
Sloth. But I was drunk at the time.
Well, it's not fast food...
__________________
"Don't let macho be your epitaph."
---Ed Lovette
shouldazagged is offline  
4
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes




Newest Threads