How do you prepare yourself to have a gun pointed at you? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > How do you prepare yourself to have a gun pointed at you?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2009, 08:52 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynastyofnext View Post

Now that got me thinking and I want to know, How the hell do you prepare for a gun to be pointed at you?
Have you tried walking into the airport, or a police station, with a bag full of toilet paper tubes painted red and an alarm clock??

A couple trips like that and you should be WELL accustomed to having guns pointed at you. WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA!!

Old 09-02-2009, 01:17 AM   #12

When I was about 17, several friends and I were out late one night 4 wheeling on farm paths and sure enough both trucks got stuck. We walked up to the closest house (way out in the country) and knocked on the door. The lady of the house answers the door with a pistol in her hand aimed at us. Each of us reached for the sky immediately, we explained that we needed to use the phone. I will never forget her response - she said: "I live here with my 2 kids, one of you can come in and use the phone while I keep my pistol on the other 3; if anybody gets funny, I will kill all of you before the first empty shell hits the floor." I believed her then and thinking back, I still believe her now.
My buddy called his Dad who came out and pulled us out. The whole time we waited for him, this lady chatted away with us on her front porch like we were sitting in Church - the whole time she kept the pistol aimed at us and we kept our hands in the air! When his Dad arrived, he thought it was the funniest thing he had ever seen or heard.
That was almost 30 years ago, I'll never forget it.

Old 09-02-2009, 01:29 AM   #13

Liked 1102 Times on 677 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

Quote:
Originally Posted by tookalisten View Post
When I was about 17, several friends and I were out late one night 4 wheeling on farm paths and sure enough both trucks got stuck. We walked up to the closest house (way out in the country) and knocked on the door. The lady of the house answers the door with a pistol in her hand aimed at us. Each of us reached for the sky immediately, we explained that we needed to use the phone. I will never forget her response - she said: "I live here with my 2 kids, one of you can come in and use the phone while I keep my pistol on the other 3; if anybody gets funny, I will kill all of you before the first empty shell hits the floor." I believed her then and thinking back, I still believe her now.
My buddy called his Dad who came out and pulled us out. The whole time we waited for him, this lady chatted away with us on her front porch like we were sitting in Church - the whole time she kept the pistol aimed at us and we kept our hands in the air! When his Dad arrived, he thought it was the funniest thing he had ever seen or heard.
That was almost 30 years ago, I'll never forget it.

Thats a great story! lol

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

Old 09-02-2009, 02:08 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Aren't you glad you chose the bright orange phone, now?
.......black with silver on it lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Michalik View Post
Dynasty, I think you may have the question a bit backwards. It should be us asking you, because it sounds like you did pretty well.

The one thing I would say is maybe a little refresher in Situational Awareness or Hazard Recognition may be in order.
I dont know what your talkin bout I froze and looked for my mommy lmao, and the whole time during questioning I was just picturing that bullet in my head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Have you tried walking into the airport, or a police station, with a bag full of toilet paper tubes painted red and an alarm clock??
hmmm and they let you train with this as much as you want? lol

Old 09-03-2009, 08:35 PM   #15

Liked 76 Times on 53 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Planing?? Yea Wwwwright!

I wasent prepaired for that very sinerio last spring, I was awakened at 4am and went to investigate, long story short I encounterd a drunk wielding a 12ga Remington shotgun he stated he was going to shoot my ass if I dident leave my home "Ill kill You" in the end he did pull the trigger while the shotgun was pointed at me the dry mitallic ka-chink of the fireing pin is a sobering sound.
Not always will you be prepaired for something (always happens when your guard is down) or the situation blows your plans outta the water,
(Trigger puller did 80 days for two misdomeaners) Thank you Judge Erlich.
In the end thinking back on it and dealing with drunkin idot I shoulda beat him that that empty shotgun ther woulda been a more fitting justice than 80days in a 1/2 way house.

Old 09-04-2009, 02:45 PM   #16

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I drive through Compton blasting Vanilla Ice.

Werd to your maternal.

Old 09-04-2009, 03:22 PM   #17

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineffable View Post

Werd to your maternal.
Dats Hammer Territory! Check Yo Self Foo!!

Old 09-04-2009, 03:33 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineffable View Post

Werd to your maternal.
lmao I bet after just one day you wont fear a single caliber.

Old 09-04-2009, 06:14 PM   #19

If I'm ever feeling superfluously testicular and want to get in some real life experience I simply drive the speed limit down the fast lane. Sooner or later it will happen...

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
- Napoleon Bonaparte

Old 09-04-2009, 08:12 PM   #20
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

I work in the 'Hood. Everyone is armed but me. Thank you California.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Closed Thread