hardened structures
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum >

hardened structures

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2012, 02:44 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 256 Times on 143 Posts
Likes Given: 541

Default hardened structures

So I cam acroos this company the other day Bomb Shelter, Underground and Survival Shelters - Hardened Structures seems kinda cool if you had a few extra million dollars or so! What do you all think?

Could be fun to have a fortified home, how cool would it be to basicly have a castle, and watch the hockey game from a bunker?!

Too bad I am broke!
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-22-2012, 05:28 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I have seen that online too.. Wouldn't be a bad idea if I hit the lotto

Newest Threads