Hacking the Treasury
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > Hacking the Treasury

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2012, 01:19 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1781 Times on 922 Posts
Likes Given: 1354

Default Hacking the Treasury

I half expect the dollar will lose a substantial amount of its value because I don’t see the national debt being paid off except by ‘monetization’. There just aren’t enough baby boomer replacement Americans, to create value from the relatively few manufacturing jobs that still exist here, that can be taxed in the future to pay it off. I never considered the potential of the dollar crashing because of a hack job.

This is about Treasury code theft, but it suggests the possibility of a hack attack.

Treasury Code Stolen by Programmer at New York Fed, U.S. Says - Businessweek

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-20-2012, 01:37 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1303 Times on 847 Posts
Likes Given: 2731

I'd be terrified that all I would get is in debt if I hacked the treasury and took anything.