Got a Larger Pressure Cooker today! Ha Hooo
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > Got a Larger Pressure Cooker today! Ha Hooo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2008, 03:26 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default Got a Larger Pressure Cooker today! Ha Hooo

Hello all

Ron L here = SERESURPLUS

Well, got the smaller garden in, Corn, Green beans, onions and a few oither assorted other things, looked at my small and older pressure canner and saw an ad for "Cumberland Farms", thought I might want a Larger model, Looked inthe Catelog, Dang!!! About had a Heart attack? Found a good, used one today at a local flea market for $20.00! Gasket looks good, Gage sound and has the rack for the jars my old one never did! I'd like to have got a new one, but over 100$ before shipping and handling? Can anyone say Deer Meat Spagattia sause, Salsa and Canned Meat and Fish? Not only can I say it, now I can do a lot more of that in bulk!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-04-2008, 02:55 PM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9146 Times on 3949 Posts
Likes Given: 1426

you will know you are really into canning when you have the second range in the garage for canning!