Global Economic Change? - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > Global Economic Change?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2011, 04:50 AM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 103 Times on 63 Posts
Likes Given: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis845 View Post
I must say, there's some smart people here that's aware of exactly what's happening and what may occur. The majority of Americans are oblivious to what's occurring and assume their lives will not change. Personally, based on history and the modern philosophy of the elite and liberals, I believe the world is ripe for a one world currency. When the house of faith based fiat cards finally crumbles, there will be no other fiat system acceptable. We have the United Nations, World Trade Organization, World Bank, etc. etc. Doesn't it make sense with these controls in place to next have a one world currency, then a world army for enforcement? The "enlightened" believe wars will be a thing of the past with a one world government. A one world currency would promote trade and ease payment barriers (think European Union).

If you disagree with me, take it up with my chicken bones, Tara cards, and crystal ball, they told me
How ironic; I was surfing online and stumbled upon this article today about the pope wanting a central world bank:

News Headlines

I do not like this.

Old 10-25-2011, 09:40 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by partdeux View Post
Chris Martenson did a great write up... unfortunately you have to be a paid member to read pt II
The problem with greece is they are being told to work more than they ever have before Because, none of them work enough to get taxed enough to support their infrastruture.
I would be pissed too if i had only ever worked 20 hours a week ( thats not an exact everage but its close) and suddenly I was expected to work 40.

Old 10-25-2011, 10:31 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
At this point, you are correct. (Other than the Yen is
Jimmy
First i want to say thank you jimmy for the educated responses

This hasnt caused the price drop they have been doing this since they busted the unions back in the 80's

Also Americans are not going to sell our banks to the chinese They wont sell off the easy money. (fingers-crossed) you cant prove me wrong.

end reply

It is inevitable since the europeans have joined and the russians may join the asians and we may join canada and everybody else south of Us ( which is a new concept.... united states?) but you need to keep this in mind.
If they inflate out of control above us and we cant afford their goods then we can just bring it back home again because we are capitalists anyone in this country with a will and a way can accomplish something if we cant afford the goods that are being provided to us than we will make them again ourselves.
I guess in retrospect i shouldnt have worded my original post SUPERPOWER
I had been drinking a little after work.
The rest of the world may rise up to our standards which i believe is every human beings right.
That doesnt mean that they will devour us when they get there.
I do blow caution to the wind about one world everything that is dangerous.
Also caution to anyone that makes money from telling you the world is going to end.

Old 10-25-2011, 11:18 AM   #24
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadamai View Post
How ironic; I was surfing online and stumbled upon this article today about the pope wanting a central world bank:

News Headlines

I do not like this.
Neither do I. Christianity does not concern itself with politics or material things and the Pope should have no opinion one way or the other IF he is speaking in the context of Christianity.

The Church as a political entity, on the other hand, may somehow stand to benefit.

Old 10-25-2011, 11:40 AM   #25
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 905 Times on 552 Posts
Likes Given: 202

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
Not what I'm reading, but I really do hope your right.

Jimmy
I know quoting wikipedia is bad form... but it's the quickest and easiest to do right now
Reserve currency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

keep in mind when look at the data, central banks have been buying up other sovereign banks debt in a misguided attempt to keep the whole system floating. By carrying the debt at full par value, their books are clean. This will work right up until the moment it stops working.

Old 10-25-2011, 12:12 PM   #26

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
I know quoting wikipedia is bad form... but it's the quickest and easiest to do right now
Reserve currency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

keep in mind when look at the data, central banks have been buying up other sovereign banks debt in a misguided attempt to keep the whole system floating. By carrying the debt at full par value, their books are clean. This will work right up until the moment it stops working.
Here are several of what I follow. The IMF site also has a LOT of reading. Cooked books evenually burn up.....

The Reserve Currency Crisis*|*Dr. Kirk Elliott PhD
An Exorbitant Burden - By Michael Pettis | Foreign Policy
Jesse's Café Américain: The Approaching US Dollar Reserve Currency Crisis

Jimmy

Make sure your not someone's PITA....

Hope for better, prepared for worst...

Old 10-25-2011, 12:17 PM   #27

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Heck, this is getting carried away. I'd rather talk about my garden, solar power, water storage and my Howa 1500....

I'll be prepped best I can, for whatever comes along.

Hopefully we all will.

Jimmy

Make sure your not someone's PITA....

Hope for better, prepared for worst...

Old 10-25-2011, 03:49 PM   #28
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
This will work right up until the moment it stops working.
This is true of everything.

The big players seem to be trying an awful lot of tricks we haven't seen before. It makes you wonder how many tricks they have left before this house of cards collapses.

Old 10-26-2011, 12:36 AM   #29
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 905 Times on 552 Posts
Likes Given: 202

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
This is true of everything.

The big players seem to be trying an awful lot of tricks we haven't seen before. It makes you wonder how many tricks they have left before this house of cards collapses.
moving the Euro CDS to FDIC backing seems to me to be one of the last cards to pull.