Gas masks

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Survival & Sustenance Living Forum > Gas masks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2011, 09:24 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5125

Default Gas masks

was reading an older post of gas mask(s) being part of BOB, but HOW is the public going to know a chemical/biological attack has begun -- before or after it's too late!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-28-2011, 09:36 PM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5677 Times on 2964 Posts
Likes Given: 375

read the army NBC manual. i believe it is FM 3-7. no special equipment really neccessary other than keeping your eyes peeled and knowing what to look for.

although if you dont wanna read that these detection devices work pretty well

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 01-29-2011, 10:59 AM   #3

Liked 20 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 159

I wish I had kept mine . If the S just HTF you can breathe through an inflated trash bag when bugging out, don't try driving though.

"THE SIERRA JUST HOTEL TANGO FOXTROT -OVER"

MALO PERICULOSAM LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETUM SERVITIUM

Old 01-31-2011, 05:41 PM   #4

Well when the SHTF chemical/biological attack happens if you can get online you are gonna know because there are those of us who will be some of the first to know either because of our background or because we know people who are going to know before the public.

What the F*** happened to Life?????

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Old 01-31-2011, 05:46 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

I have two stashed with extra filters. They are stored with our G.O.O.D./SHTF stuff.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams